Elmet VS Lily ((Me/Will only))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elmet VS Lily ((Me/Will only))

Post by Carian on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Mr. Elmet walked into the Arena with a small, wise smile and a silver cane that he used for a walking stick, and to whack people across the head when he felt like it.
His Creator; Dragon had decided to have him fight a creation of another Creator; name of Mirkwood.
He'd already exchanged a series of letters with her and her friends, and so they had arranged to fight.

He had wondered if Lily would bring her friends along, so he'd asked his pupils to come along too. Even if they would have no need to participate, it would be a valuable lesson for them to learn, especially those who didn't think he had "it" anymore.

Everyone was late at the moment though...or was that his being early?
"Ah the young," he sighed, walking to the middle of the arena, and pulling his top hat out of his jacket and placing it on his head with a glint in his eye.

****-----****-----****----
Carian! - Elf! - Leader of the Good Side! - Leading Healer!
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Elmet VS Lily ((Me/Will only))

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:06 pm

"Too late." The words were spoken in unison by hundreds of ghostly voices. Shimmering, ethereal shapes appeared in the arena, crowding it, but not touching any of the original occupants. One, a vaguely feminine figure, made its way over to Jack and helped him up, brushing its lips across his forehead before rejoining its companions.
Another stepped towards Miri. "We have come, in accordance with our vows. Where is our foe?"
Miri extended an arm, pointing to Tharia. "That one."
"He reeks of blood, observed the shape. It walked towards Tharia.

((They are semi-undead, semi-elemental supernatural beings. Think the Dead Army from Lord of the Rings, but less ghostly and more...spirits of the land, I guess.))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 pm

((Well I have no idea what the Dead Army is...but yeah I'll guess. Um...I really haven't a clue what to say in this post XD But I'm gonna kinda turn my side completely against yours XD))

Tharia
Tharia Jones snorted, "I am the essence of darkness. Nothing can defeat me!" he lied. Of course, he knew all the Blessed united as one would be able to beat him...but sadly they weren't all present, were they?

The Rest
"Malia!" Saffron cried, as the other girl nodded at her. Saffron stood in front of the mass of spirits, Blaze and Malia by her side. Raven and Airind joined her from the other side.
"Don't think we're doing this for you. This is for Tharia," Raven growled at the three Blessed.
The rest of the crowd all huddled behind them, knowing they were the weakest but would nonetheless help if needed.

Malia
"Drive them back into the ground or something!" Saffron shrieked at her bossily. It wasn't like her, but Saffron did normally turn out the Leader in crises's such as these.
Malia nodded uncharacteristicly silent, squeezed her eyebrows together in concentration and held out her hands and did funny shapes with them.
The ground rose up from beneath the army and tried to swallow them whole.

((Not God-Moding, that's just what my side would do. Feel free to escape or dodge or whatever))

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:30 pm

((No problem. It won't work, since they're spirits of the land anyway.))
The ground passed directly through the spirits, who looked disdainfully down at it. "Come, brethren," said the leader, and turned back to Miri. Followed by the rest of the army, it dodged toward her and seemed to vanish. But not entirely. As each new spirit vanished into Miri's body, a faint aura appeared around her, glowing brighter and brighter.
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 pm

((Mkay then Very Happy))

Tharia
"Oh please..." he muttered, rolling his eyes at the people who were supposed to be able to beat him.

Malia grimaced ashamedly, but the rest nodded at her reassuringly and she stood back to let someone else take a turn.

Blaze stood forward, flicking fire into their air and using them as stairs. As he was directly above most of the spirit things, he jumped up with his hands raised before letting his hands (along with the fire stairs) fall. Hands to his side, fire to the ground.
Blaze himself landed nimbly on two feet.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 pm

((Mmm...they're in Miri now. Bah, no muse.))
Lily walked up and tapped Blaze on the shoulder. "Much as you may wish to be closer to my friend, shouldn't we be focusing on monsieur le'poseur over there?"
((Don't ask why she knows French. Don't ask why she turns everything into innuendo. I don't know. o_0))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Guess who?

Post by -_- on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:51 pm

((Oh...oops. I thought it was just some of them that went in. Ah well just think that Blaze tried to get 'em before they went inside her.))

-_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Blaze
Blaze Flickerflame laughed loudly at Lily.
"I find it hard to keep away from any girl," he winked at her much to the dismay of his friends who all groaned simultaneously.
"No," he said simply, looking at her dumbly. "We can't beat him...yet. There's only Water, Fire and Earth here," he lied.
Malia snorted in the background, "Technically Magic and Air are here too though I doubt they'd turn against Tharia over there."

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:29 pm

"So he can only be defeated by a combination of the elements?" asked Lily. "Would I count as Air? I can fly."
((Judging by his comment, they'd get along fine.))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 pm

((Yes, yes they would XD))

Malia
Malia strutted forward with a sigh.
"No. Even if it did it still wouldn't be enough. We need Ash and Sand too. Dragon isn't sure whether or not to include Cloud, Seaweed, or the Dragons yet...so for now...Tharia is unbeatable." she said, looking up at the villain who had a smirk on his face.
"But that does not make his little army unbeatable!" she said angrily, hands on her hips just to wipe the smug smile of his face.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:57 pm

"So..." said Jack, sauntering up. "If we crush his army..."
Lily turned to glare at him. "You see? You see?"
"What?" he asked.
"That, that arrogance! That 'it doesn't matter what you say, I'll still walk all over you' attitude. That's why Miri never liked you."
Jack went deadly pale. "Besides the fact that I tortured her, you mean," he said, trembling with rage. "Because, as everyone knows, I'm a beast with no feelings and--"
"Stop." The voice issued from Miri's mouth but it wasn't hers. It was an echoing combination of voices male and female, old and young, loud and soft, raspy and smooth. "You waste our time with your silly bickering. Let us destroy this threat to the land, so that we may sleep again."
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Malia
Malia shouted something unclear in frustration.
"Don't any of you understand?!"she asked, her hands in the air, wildly pointing at Tharia at times. "No one can beat him. Comprende?" she yelled at the "foes".

Saffron
"Calm down Mallie...I think I've thought of something," she said, not caring if Tharia overheard her or not.
"We couldn't destroy him...but I'm pretty sure if the Blessed, the Rouges or whatever...and um, Miri's....power, we could drive him out. Him and his pathetic little battalion."

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:26 pm

"Agreed," said Lily.
"And can we do it fast?" added Sandar, looking anxiously at Miri. "We're running out of time."
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Saffron nodded briefly, signalling at her fellow-students and Mr.Elmet.
Of course, not all the pupils had come, just the ones that had believed in their Headmaster and had wanted to see the fight. Not even a quarter which was a little depressing.

A list of the present Blessed and their powers
Elmet - Unknown
Saffron - Water
Malia - Earth
Blaze - Fire
Willow - Witch
Eric - Charm/Persuasion/Hypnotism

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:40 pm

A list of the Rogues Errant and their powers:
Jack: technically NOT a Rogue Errant. Can transport himself and other things.
Lily: can fly, either levitating or by growing wings
Edmond: Persuasion, sort of. But it's more that you want to cower and beg for his favor rather than please him
Sandar: Practically unbeatable in a fight, but can also create/see through illusions
Miri: She has powers, but right now she's being possessed by the Moonlit Host, who cannot be killed (she can, but they'll just take corporeal form), and who can kill with a glance.
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

((I can't really reply to that Mirkwood XD))

Tharia
"Positions," he said to Raven coldly, who immediately signalled for everyone on his side to get to their positions.

List of Tharia and His Army's Powers
Tharia - Darkness/Shadows
Raven - Black Witch
Airind - Air
Miranda - Able to paralyse people
Maxie - Doesn't really have a power, more than a giant spiked club
Various Others You Can Invent

((Seriously, way too much to list -_-))

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2