Elmet VS Lily ((Me/Will only))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elmet VS Lily ((Me/Will only))

Post by Carian on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

Mr. Elmet walked into the Arena with a small, wise smile and a silver cane that he used for a walking stick, and to whack people across the head when he felt like it.
His Creator; Dragon had decided to have him fight a creation of another Creator; name of Mirkwood.
He'd already exchanged a series of letters with her and her friends, and so they had arranged to fight.

He had wondered if Lily would bring her friends along, so he'd asked his pupils to come along too. Even if they would have no need to participate, it would be a valuable lesson for them to learn, especially those who didn't think he had "it" anymore.

Everyone was late at the moment though...or was that his being early?
"Ah the young," he sighed, walking to the middle of the arena, and pulling his top hat out of his jacket and placing it on his head with a glint in his eye.

****-----****-----****----
Carian! - Elf! - Leader of the Good Side! - Leading Healer!
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Elmet VS Lily ((Me/Will only))

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:35 am

Lily materialized in the center of the arena., her vibrant red hair tucked out of the way in a jeweled net. Miri had insisted on the net, hammering her argument home with the comment, "Remember that brawler in Kelst?"
Behind her, Miri, Sandar and Edmond were appraising the opponent.
"Watch that cane, Lil," said Sandar, his eyes flicking around for possible ambush sites like the soldier he was. "It looks suspicious."
"We'll stay out, in accordance with the rules," said Miri. "But if he brings those kids in--"
"--We're coming in too," finished Edmond. He grinned at Miri, then kissed Lily gently on the forehead. "Be careful, love. Remember, this is only a whim of Mirkwood's. You can walk out if you need too."
Lily chuckled. "Oh, I won't be walking out, be sure of that. Guard boy!" she added to Sandar. He glanced up. "Can you handle watching my back?" she teased.
Sandar winked. "Can you handle going out there, street girl?"
Lily bopped him on the head and strolled easily to the center of the ring. "Alright, old man. Let's start this."
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 am

Mr. Elmet smiled as everyone showed up, his side and the opposing.
"Sir! Please, don't do this! She's so young and has a bunch of people with her and-" Saffron was cut off with an annoyed wave of the hand.
"Honestly Miss.Sea... do you think I got to where I am by backing down to younger opponents?" he scoffed, taking off his white gloves his top hat and giving them to Miss. Oakenhelm to look after for him.

"I see your one for dramatic entrances," he smiled, making conversation and praising her in his own way. He had taught a teleporter before if he remembered correctly...though he wasn't quite sure and kept quiet.

Blaze winked at the enemy with the red hair and ducking a slap from Malia, he tried to cover up.
"Uh.... that girl has a whole group of people with her sir.... we don't mind stepping in if they decide to play dirty." he said, regarding his companions and sizing them up.

But as Lily taunted the teacher, Saffron stood forward, clenching her fists.
"You have no right to taunt him like that! You should be down on your knees begging for forgiveness! Have you any idea what he's done for us? For me?" she said angrily, clearing her mind and summoning the will to...

"Please Saffron!" Mr. Elmet said giving her a fierce glare that said he could look after himself perfectly well thank you.

"Yes," she smiled. "Let the battle begin!" he said making his voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 am

Lily yawned. "Cliched, old man. Mirkwood would never let us say that. Ever."
She began to circle around him, slowly, catlike, looking for the perfect opening.
---
Miri had snuck up behind Saffron. "I'm sorry about this," she whispered. "We're nice people really. Well, Lily's not. But this wasn't our idea."

((I might get to do a murder mystery party for my birthday!))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 am

((No way! Awesome! I'd LOVE to do that! But I probably never will as all my friends will most likely be bored -_- *is jealous*))

Elmet
Elmet stood in the middle as Lily circled him, both hands on his cane and unmoving.
"What else would you have me say?" he asked with annoyance. He was a very cliched old man in speech and hated the youth for ridiculing it.
"Make your move," he smiled kindly, excited as to what powers she had.

Saffron
Saffie sighed, her fists long unclenched and her kind face reappearing.
"That's okay," she smiled, turning around to face Miri. "We're uh...nice people too," she said, glancing at Blaze and thinking of Airind and Raven with regret.
"Oh I know," she said, rolling her eyes. "It was Dragons," she muttered, ashamed that such a violent person and thought her up.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Lily
"Age before beauty," said Lily calmly. She was sizing him up still and had come to the conclusion that his greater height and weight would be a problem. She was also trying to decide how best to incapacitate him non-fatally.
Miri
"I hope they don't kill each other," Miri said. "She and my uncle just realized they're in love. It's funny; Sandar and I had been trying to get them together for years and then the worst enemy our country ever had said, 'Will you two just get married already, and bam, they were done."

((It'll either be Medieval Madness, Love and Lies on the Lentini Line, Deadly Ever After, or Great Gods, it's a Murder))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Elmet
Elmet laughed, "Ladies first," he retorted, guessing the reply. In truth, he didn't want to move first because he wasn't sure which of his powers to use. If Lily went first, then he could use his powers to her weakness, though the same could be said if he went first.

It all depended on what Lily's powers were exactly.

Saffron
"Don't worry your Lily won't be killed," she said, gazing at her Elder with worry.
"I do hope Mr.Elmet will be okay," she said, turning back to Miri.
"We all tried to dissuade him, but he just wouldn't listen," she sighed, watching as the two talked.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Lily
She laughed, so hard that she had to clap a hand to her side. "I don't know if you were told, Mr. Elmet, but I don't much go in for conventions." She smiled brightly, lunging toward him with a knife in the hand that had been on her side. "But I'll make an exception for you."
Miri
Miri shrugged. "We didn't try very hard. We've all been spoiling for something to do since Jack took himself off. Irritating as that man is, he was fun to tease.
She gasped as Lily stepped forward. "Stupid! impetuous! He wanted you to do that, you bimbo!" she shrieked.
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Elmet
Elmet smiled as she stepped forward with a knife in hand. He briefly wondered whether he should use his magic, but felt as if that would put Lily at a disadvantage.
Mr.Elmet ducked out of the way, hands behind his back. He didn't plan on the offensive this fight, unless it was magic on magic.

Saffron
Saffron smirked at Miri as Elmet dodged the blow.
"Ah yes, but there is a huge age difference, isn't there?" she said, glancing at Elmet again. "Yes, we've been looking for something to do ever since Dragon lost her muse...we were all hoping this would help her a little. That still doesn't change the fact we've never actually seen Elmet fight..."

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Lily
"Fight like a man, Elmet!" snapped Lily, lunging again. "I don't want to kill you, but you've got to fight back or I will."

Miri
"We've seen Lily fight. That's how I met her, actually. She killed a big brawler who was after me. Just a moment." She leaned into the ring and howled, "Lily! Pull a Charis! Please!"

Lily
She was too experienced to glance toward her friend, but she heard. And she acted on it. Backing up to the side of the arena, she sprinted forward and leaped, placing her hands on Elmet's shoulders as she vaulted over him. She did a triple spin in midair and landed on her feet facing him. "Fight, curse you!"
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Elmet
"I have no weapon Lily dear," he smiled patiently, stepping out of the way again and smiling. "You're too quick to lose your temper Lilly, and that is your weakness in battle."

Saffron
"Oh," she smiled. "I met Mr.Elmet in a train, where I tried to save him."
Saffron saw Lily pull what must have been a "charis" and so she yelled in return.
"Sir! You can't defend forever! Use Cloria's Power!" she screeched, crossing her fingers and itching to go in the ring to fight herself.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:21 pm

((The only reason they know who Charis is, is because they read all the same books as me...she's the Lady of the Lake from Stephen Lawhead's Taliesin))
Lily
Lily rolled her eyes. "I'm not angry, old man. If I were angry, you'd be dead. I'm irritated. Will you please fight? I'd rather not have to do this." As she spoke, she jumped over him again, landing on one hand this time, then doing a flip onto her feet.

Quite suddenly, a young man with curly red hair materialized in the middle of Elmet's students. "I don't know about you lot, but this is boring," he said, quietly.
((Mind if things go a little wonky?))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:43 am

((Oh, I thought it was a move name XD Oh and of course I don't. Make it interesting XD Perhaps I'll get Airind, Raven or Tharia to show up too.))

Elmet
"No Saffron, I'll use my own powers thank you," he smiled, before getting sick of Lily's little circus tricks and jumping into the air. Literally, high up into the air.
"Cloria dear, Saffron wants to see you," he smiled when he reached the clouds before plummeting to the ground, and landing expertly on his two feet.

Saffron
"Uh... that's not our crew," she muttered to Miri, wondering who the red haired man was.
"Is he from your side?" she wandered, giving him an odd look.

((I think Miri and Saffron would be okay friends XD))

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:13 pm

((Me too. Smile ))
Miri
Miri glanced across the arena. "Oh, blast," she said. "Why is he here? How did he even find out?"
The man vanished and reappeared next to her. "Mirian, my love," he said. "It's been too long, darling. And what's this? The lovely Lily fighting an old man? I think she's undermatched, don't you? And...cue bull."

Lily
There was a noise like a whipcrack as Lily stared at Elmet. Then with a roar, a huge, gigantic bull plunged into the stadium. Lily spared a glance to the stands, to Saffron, Miri, and the red-haired man. "Jack, you bloody idiot, you're trying to kill me!" Then she glanced at her opponent. "Elmet get the heck out of here!"
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Elmet
Mr. Elmet turned around calmly as a giant bull charged into the arena.
"A Summoner," he muttered, before glancing at Lilly.
"Why should I?" he asked, confused as the bull ran towards him. He simply raised his hand, intending to blast the bull into oblivion, when a slow trickle of Shadow curled around his wrist and threw him to the other side of the arena.

Saffron
"MR.ELMET!" she screamed, not caring about the stupid rules of the fight and rushing out to help him.

Elmet
He coughed, spitting out blood as he shakily got to his feet and spat a name out like it was filth, "Tharia."

Suddenly, a man walked out of the shadows with a crew of former pupils in his wake. He laughed viciously.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Lily
Lily shoved Elmet out of the way and darted at the bull dodging around it so that it whirled to face her. "Elmet, get your melodramatic villain OUT of here!"
Miri
"Holy half-toothed Risn, Jack! I suggested one move not a bull dance," snapped Miri. Then she noticed Tharia. "What the-- did you bring this poseur in?"
Jack shook his head. "Never seen him before. Thought he was your new beau."
Miri slapped him hard enough to leave a mark. "If he's not yours and he definitely not mine, whose is he?"
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Elmet
Elmet gritted his teeth, "And what makes you think I want him here, dearest Lilly?" he asked, blood streaming down from his head.
"I think it would be a good idea for you to get rid of your "villain". If you could call it that. As I'm sure it wants to kidnap dearest Miriam over there," he told her, standing up and brushing himself down.

Saffron
She sighed, raising her hand shakily, "He's not my uh...beau, but he's certainly ours," she muttered.

Tharia
"I am Tharia Jones! FEAR ME!" he yelled throughout the stadium, hovering a few feet in the air for everyone to see him, curtesy of one of his Levitaters.

Blaze
He sniggered and when Tharia asked irritatedly what was the matter, he replied with a cheeky grin, "Tharia," he laughed. "You have a very intimidating girls name sir," he said, before he burst out laughing, clutching his sides.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Lily
"Who, Jack? Nah, he knows better than to touch her. Last time he did, a lot of bad things happened. She almost died, he almost died, Sandar went mad, there were nightmares all around...Now, about this little twerp..."
Miri & Jack
"Ooh-la-la," remarked Jack. "We have a villain." There was a brief pause, and then he said. "Oh, lord. Mirian. Is Lily--?"
"Yes," said Miri wearily. "Yes, she is."
Lily
She marched over to the little knot of people. "Oi! Drama queen! Come down!" Without waiting for a response, she shot several feet into the air, now on eye level with him. "This is a private duel, poseur. I don't care what you do on your free time. You can hook up with Saffy over there, for all I care. But this is my fight, and that's my queen you're going to endanger if you start messing around. Now, that may not matter to you, but there are at least three other people in this arena who will gladly slaughter you and make your hide into a rug if so much as a hair on her head is harmed. Savvy?"
((Oh, she's magic, yeah. She just doesn't use it to fight. And sorry about the Saffy joke. Not my fault. Embarassed))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

TOO LAZY TO LOG IN

Post by TooLazy on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

((Elmet was saying that Jack wanted to kidnap Miri, not Tharia.))

TooLazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 pm

((I know...but Lily, Sandar and Edmond are all overprotective of Miri since Jack almost killed her a couple of years ago.))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 pm

((I could have sworn it's poser not poseur.))
Tharia
Tharia laughed in the little girl's face.
"Oh I assure you, I couldn't care less about your petty little brawl with him," he said, nudging at Elmet with a look of disgust.
When Lilly said something about hooking up with Saffron, the look of disgust grew.
"Saffron," he spat. "Why couldn't you have died along with your family?"
He ignored Lilly's last comment about some Queen. He didn't see royalty here at all...

Saffron
A lone tear escaped her eye as Lilly and Tharia started talking about her and her family. But she determined her face, lept over the fence separating the spectators and the actual fight, glancing at Malia for help.
Immediately, the ground sprouted up from beneath her, and she was sent rocketing up to the level of Tharia and Lilly.
"You want me rip apart the water molecules of your body one by one Tharia?" she threatened, knowing she could never kill him by doing that. Only three of the required Elements were there, and that wasn't enough to destroy the serial killer that stood opposite her.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Jack & Miri
"Jack..." hissed Mirian. "Do something!"
"I can't!" he returned. "You're the Talent, not me."
Miri sighed, shoved her hair out of her face, and raised her arms. A high, eerie call came from her mouth, only a melodious shriek at first, but then resolving into a chant.
"Come, come, come to me
Folk of the White Rose
Hades-children, those loyal
Those whose birth the stars sang
Stand before me, if ever
I held your love,
Stand before me if ever
I held your faith
And defend your land."

Lily
At Saffron's interruption and the war chant issuing from the stands, Lily spun and gasped. "No, please...Look, poseur, just leave. She's not in a condition to raise the land, I don't know what it'll do...to her or to you. Please, just go."

Edmond and Sandar
Over the years, the two waifs from a backwater underworld had taught Edmond some choice expletives. He was using all of them now. "Can't you control that woman, San?" he snapped to his captain of the gurad.
Sandar shrugged. "She's your niece."
"And she's your fiancee, and she's not well enough to be doing this!"
"But she is," noted Sandar. "And I bet it all work. You know how she is."
((The Chant of the Moonlit Host is scary. I wrote it out once and had some freaky dreams. My mind even scares me sometimes.))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 pm

((That's because it was pretty freaky XD Especially the way I was reading it. I made it into a song instead of a chant and it creeped me out because I can do a good eerie voice if I want to XD))

My Side
Willow snapped her head to look at the chanting girl.
Blaze gazed at Miri with adoration.
Saffron stared, completely entranced.
Airind laughed madly.
Raven rolled her eyes, unimpressed.
Elmet chuckled, somehow self-satisfied.
Tharia stared at her menacingly, narrowing his eyes down and wandering what she was up to. Was she calling the dead? It seemed so.
"I will not leave," he said coldly to Lilly.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

My side
Sandar vaulted the arena wall and ran toward Miri.
Lily raised an eyebrow. "She's not calling the dead."
Jack covered his ears, crying out in pain; Tless magic, though familiar to him, was still strange and too powerful.
Edmond swore with more intensity, following Sandar.
Miri continued to chant:
"Born at deepest midnight
Knowing no light but moon and stars
Weep, foes, the Moonlit Host comes
There will be no light for
Those who dare to stand against them
Land of my fathers, give me your allegiance
And send your children
To fight with me again
Thrice in a decade
Once in a year, but no more
I bid thee come
Strike my foes
Then rest
In darkness and in night
In black and silver
Until I call thee again."
((*shudders* Would you believe this started out as only a war chant, designed to rally her people to battle and got weirder as it went along.
Even spookier, I'm getting a lot of the ideas from the Italian National Anthem. o_0))

Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 pm

((Woah, creeeeeepsville XD))

Mr Elmet
"Miriam dear, I quite think that is enough," he said, his face somewhat stern. He'd never met before, and had never heard of the chant in his long life...but from the way Miri's friends were acting, he could tell that what she was doing was a huge power drainer.
"Miriam, there is no need for that. Tharia poses no threat. He is a villain, yes. But he has no army whatsoever with him and is not prepared to fight."

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next