Just a little talk. ((Cari/open))

Go down

Just a little talk. ((Cari/open))

Post by Elaine on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Elaine walked into the cabin and began to unpack. She was waiting for Carian. She heard someone open the door. Without looking up she asked "So what do you want to talk to me about? Have I done anything wrong?"
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a little talk. ((Cari/open))

Post by Carian on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Carian opened the door to the wooden Elf Cabin, yawning. Work had been tough that day, and she had to hurry too so as to catch Elaine in time.
"Sorry I'm late," she muttered, collapsing on her bed dramatically. She stretched her short body before sitting up again and smiling at Elaine.
"I want to talk about your ability...or rather inability to control magic. You've done nothing wrong," she laughed then.

After meeting with Aragath at the Sacred Place of Secrecy she'd discovered not only was she blessed with the gift of magic. She was also blessed with another gift. A unique one.

Now like Elaine, there would be some people in Mythworld who would not be good at all at magic. Those people, the Divine Ones chose. The Divine Beings gave them a unique gift no one else in existence will have, and it'd be special.

Carian's gift wasn't that special, but in her eyes it was precious. She could see people with such abilities by form of light. There would be a light hovering above their shoulder, from there it was only a matter of fact of discovering exactly what their gift was.

****-----****-----****----
Carian! - Elf! - Leader of the Good Side! - Leading Healer!
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 am

Elaine laughed at Carian's dramatic collapse. "I don't mind that your late. I was usually late when my little brother was alive. He always got distracted." she said and sat on her bunk. She was finished with unpacking. "Well I'm glad I didn't do anything wrong. So why am I unable to control magic?"
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 am

Carian smiled, glad Elaine was okay with her lack of timing. Though a Leader should know better anyway.
"Well...you see you can control magic. Just...not as much as you should be able to," she said, trying to find a way to explain the complicated gift she had.
"Look, this is going to take a while...how about you sit down?" she asked.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 am

"Really? I didn't think I could control magic." Elaine said and grinned "I am sitting Carian. You must be very tiered."
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:26 am

((Oh woops XD))

Carian rubbed the sand from her eyes, she'd been on the beach to look for fruit for that day's "banquet".
"Oh, my eyes are watery," she said before continuing, "Shapeshifters can control magic. But just little tricks. Like you." she said, her brow furrowed. She was rubbish at explaining things.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 am

"Oh ok." Elaine said "Well at least I can do little things. Anything else?"
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 am

Carian sighed.
"I've been given a gift," she stated, building up to how she was going to explain it. "I can... you see... Other people on the island have been given gifts too. Other then magic I mean. Gifts that...are unique. No one else in the history of the world have or will ever have the powers that some people do. My gift is that I can see people who have gifts like that," she hinted. "By form of light," she said, nudging Elaine mentally. "Over their shoulder? That only I can see?" she said, guessing that Elaine must have twigged it by now.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Elaine listened, completely confused "What?" she said "Oh! Wait, I get it! That's what you were talking about in class. The ball of light! So what power do I have?" she asked excitedly.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Carian laughed at how excited she was ((and at her short post)) before saying with a smile, "I don't know. We'll have to find out, see if we can trigger it." she said before thinking.
"Hm..." she muttered to herself before snapping her fingers. "What am I thinking?" she asked, wondering if Elaine could read people's minds.

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Elaine grinned but it faded after she listened to what Carian said. She frowned in concentration "I have no idea what your thinking." she said, disappointed. She thought... and thought "What other gifts are there?" she asked.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:35 am

Carian sighed, it was hard to explain.
"I don't know. There are millions and only one person will have them in all of existence. So I don't know what powers there can be because no one has had them before!" she said, frustrated.

"Uhm.... can you lift the bed up with one hand?" she tried.

((Maybe you could have like a random vision soon))

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Elaine was just about to try when she had a vision
'Carian was sitting on a bunk and Elaine was on the bunk across from her. Suddenly the window broke and an arrow flew through and hit Carian.'
Elaine blinked and tackled Carian "Watch out!" she said and the window broke and in came the arrow. The arrow buried itself into the opposite wall. Elaine got off of Carian and walked over to the window and yelled at the horrible archer "Watch it! We almost got hit!" the boy paled and ran off. She turned back to Carian "Are you alright?" she asked.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Carian fell to the ground, tackled by Elaine. She smiled happily, straightening up and clapping her hands.
"It seems we have a Seer of a different kind on the island too,[/i] she smiled happily.

"You have what I call...Future Sight. Which means you can see the future. But if I'm not mistaken, it isn't something you can control unfortunately..." she said, thinking about the Pilot and if Elaine could ever predict something on purpose...

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down