Gathering (Elaine open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering (Elaine open)

Post by Gen Attolis on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Gen was walking though the forest with gen to gather leaves to put up to divide the cabin up."Hey Elanie what do you think about this leaf?" Said Gen holding up a fresh green leaf that had just fallen from a tree ,it was bigger than Gen's head.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Re: Gathering (Elaine open)

Post by Elaine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Elaine walked along side with Gen gathering leaves. She laughed when Gen showed her the leaf. "I think that it's a wonderful leaf," she said and continued to pick up leaves. She looked up and saw an old path. 'I wonder what's down there?' she thought. The path looked as though no one had walked down it in years. "Come on, Gen!" she said and began to head for the path.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 am

"Um...," it seemed like Gen was hesitating, but he soon said,"Sure, it looks like no one has been down there in a while. I wonder why Carian hasn't said anything about." This last bit was muttered to himself. Gen bent down to pick up one more leaf before following Elaine down the path. He caught up to her no problem and easily matched her pace.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 am

Elaine smiled at Gen "Thanks for coming with me," she said and continued to walk down the path. She stopped when she heard a branch snap and reached back to grab an arrow out of her quiver when it hit her.
'Elaine and Gen stood on the same path when a giant thing leaped out of the bushes. Elaine fired a few arrows but it only seemed to make the thing even more angry. The thing tackled Gen. She screamed.'

Elaine blinked and she was back. She put the arrow back in her quiver and grabbed Gen's arm. "Come on," she whispered. She began to run back the way they came. She heard a hideous roar behind them.
((ta-da! Razz ))
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:41 am

Gen had his sword out when Elaine reached for his arm. He quickly sheathed it when he felt a jolt: Elanie was pulling him down the way they had just come. He turned around and ran with her, dagger out this time, so movement was better.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 am

Elaine didn't stop running until she was sure they were safe. She let go of Gen and collapsed, panting. She leaned against a tree "Well. At least we're safe," she said between gasps for breath. "I knew what was going to happen before it happened," she said and closed her eyes. "It was the strangest thing..." she let her voice trail off.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

"Um... you know we lost all of our leaves... Well, except this one." Gen was smiling very big as he took out the first leaf he picked up."Also, on a more serious note, it is dangerous to grab at my right, um, hand because there is a sharp hook on the end of my arm. And my sword was drawn, so dangerous either way." Gen was still smiling very big, but his tone of voice meant he was serious.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 am

Elaine laughed. "Isn't that the one as big as your head?" she asked and opened her eyes. She blinked at what Gen said. "Oh...well I seem to always have something happen to me," she said and smiled a little "Dangerous? Well, Gen, I think a little cut is better than you dying!" she took a deep breath. "I had a vision that the thing that was chasing us tackled you. I think you were killed."
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 pm

"Um, well, I've taken out four assassins by myself, no weapon or anything. I had to borrow one of their daggers." Gen was no longer smiling but looked rather in pain instead. He grimaced.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Elaine was slightly scared now. She backed away from Gen but then saw his look of pain. Her scared look quickly changed to worry "Are you okay?" she asked and stood. She quickly walked over to Gen.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm

"Ahh.." was basically all Gen could get out. He was holding his right side. He had clipped it when turned to run. Now he had a deep-ish gash in his right side.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

"Gen?" Elaine said and glanced at his side. She gently removed his hand and gasped at the blood. "Oh Gen! I don't know a healing spell!" she said and ripped off some of the cloth off of her dress. "You or I need to tie this tightly around your side so it might staunch the bleeding. At least until we get back to camp." Her face was grim.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Gen was barely conscious, so all he could manage was a diagonal motion with his head. At that point Gen gave up and just looked at Elaine as he tried to ask her to tie it, for he could not.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Elaine used to have a brother so she understood. She stepped closer to Gen to tie the piece of cloth as tightly as she could around his side. She looked up at Gen,her face full of concern and said, "If you have to, lean on me." She then she grabbed Gen's left arm and put it around her shoulders. "I know I don't look like much but I think I strong enough to bear your weight." she wrapped her right arm around his waist, careful to avoid touching his wound. Then she began to slowly walk towards camp.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Gen just stumbled along with her, wincing every few steps."I don't think it is that bad," he said.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 pm

"Um, yeah." Elaine said. She felt really bad for Gen. "It's... it's not that bad," she added, trying to be cheerful. She knew it was bad but she wasn't going to tell Gen that. She could see camp in the distance. "Almost there," she said and looked up at Gen with eyes full of concern.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 pm

"Thank you." Gen was very grateful that Elaine was helping him to the camp to find Carian. "Why do you care so much...I mean like helping me?"
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Elaine smiled grimly. "Anytime. Just don't get hurt too often alright?" she said, her smile being replaced by a frown at Gen's question. "Wel,l I hate it when people get hurt," she said and took a deep breath. "I couldn't help my family when they were, let's just say, hurt."

Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

"Oh ... thank you." Gen was sort of out of breath. "I thought your family was more than just 'hurt.'" Gen thought that she had mentioned her brother and all that earlier.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Elaine grimaced. "Well... yes. They're dead," she said as they entered camp. "I don't really want to talk about it right now. You stay here while I find Carian." She carefully let go of Gen and then quickly ran off yelling for Carian.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm

((Elaine asked me to join Smile ))

Carian opened her eyes with a start, relaxing from her meditative pose. Suppose meditation will be put off then... she thought, sighing out loud as she heard a familiar Elvin voice yell for her.
The red head streaked out of her Healing Cabin, and saw Elaine; an apprentice archer and an elf who was granted the ability of future sight.

"Yes?" she said calmly, as if she was answering the door and not answering a girl who was screaming for help as if her life depended on it. "What is it?"

****-----****-----****----
Carian! - Elf! - Leader of the Good Side! - Leading Healer!
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

"Gen's hurt." Elaine said "Deep dagger cut on his right side. A lot of blood!" Her eyes began to tear up. "It's my fault! If I wouldn't have lead him down the path then..." she cut herself off. "He was about to pass out when I left him. Follow me." She then began to run back to Gen.

She knelt by Gen's side. "It's OK, Gen, Carian is coming. You're gonna be OK," she said, trying to reassure herself more than anyone. Gen reminded her a little of her younger brother.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:51 am

Gen was now slightly confused. "I thought you just left, maybe I passed out or something, but there is no way you could have left and came back in less than a minute..." He trailed off to catch his breath.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:37 am

Elaine smiled a little. "Anything is possible Gen." She remembered her mother telling her that before the accident. "Please hurry Carian!" she thought.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:40 am

Carian listened patiently to Elaine, wondering how Gen could have gotten the wound. She would have asked too, but it seemed Gen was too disoriented to answer those kind of questions.
"Hey Gen," she said calmly, smiling warmly at the elf. "I'm just going to-" she said, before drawing signs with her hand above the elf's head; casting a spell for him to fall asleep.
She hoped it worked, so she cast another spell to levitate the boy slightly, all the way to her Healing Cabin.
"It's best for you to follow Elaine!" she called behind her, before taking off Gen's spell; laying him gently on the bamboo flooring; hoping her spell worked and he wasn't levitating or sleeping anymore.
"Now... I need to know how this happened, okay? If you don't tell the truth, then I might give you the wrong cure, so...?"

****-----****-----****----
Carian! - Elf! - Leader of the Good Side! - Leading Healer!
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next