Let's have a look around? ((Lupa/Open))

Go down

Let's have a look around? ((Lupa/Open))

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 am

Will was in wolf form, waiting at the edge of the rainforest. "Come on, Lupa," she said. "Let's get going."
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's have a look around? ((Lupa/Open))

Post by Lupa on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Lupa as a wolf happily bound towards Willow. Her tounge was hanging out the side of her mouth oanting. "ok, ok! I here! Lets go!" She and Willow were going exploreing, she swished her black and white tail exited for something to take her mind off her troubles.
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Will gave a wolf grin. "Have you been out this way before? Anything I should know about?"
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:03 am

"this is all new to me! That makes it exiteing, I wonder if we could see the bad side..." she was always wondering what it was like on that side. She saw something move in the forest and her wolf instincts took off, she raced towards it, not really thinking. Then she remembered Willow, and whiped around to see if she followed.
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 am

"Calm down, kiddo," said Will. "And somehow I think visiting the bad side would be...well, a bad idea."
((Sorry, museless))
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am

((Me too I guess!))

"hehe" she said sheepishly "Well Mabey we wont visit it, but a look wont hurt right?" she was ever so curious about it, of course curiosity got her in trouble countless times, like the 3rd grade when she really wanted to know what was on the other side of the fence of the play ground, so she climbed it, found out it was a large pasture filled with cows and one terratorial bull, and was almost speared. Luckily she climbed back over in time to meet the frantic/angry teachers. So ya mabey hat wasnt a good idea.
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 am

Reading her companion's thoughts, Will gave a wolf laugh. That is, a snort. "See, that sort of thing gets you hurt. Curiosity killed the hellhound. "
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down