hmmm... will this work?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hmmm... will this work?

Post by Myka Roux on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Myka was wondering around the campsite. She took everything in with interest. This was her knew home, so she wanted to get familier with everything. She saw the armory and decided to take a look. She knew that since she only shapeshifted into a sparrow, she needed a proper weapon. She grabbed up the first weapon he saw: a sword. She liked the feel of it, but it was too heavy. She looked around for another sword her size. After a moments look, she saw one. She picked it up, and it was perfect for her. She started mimicing what she had seen people do in the movies. She sparred with an imaginary person. She twirled the sword and put it in its sheath.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Re: hmmm... will this work?

Post by Carian on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am

"I'm fine! There is absolutely no reason to panic. Why didn't you just ask me that in the first place instead of whizzing off and wasting your...energy..." she said, passing out for real this time.
While she was "sleeping" so to speak, she dreamt horrible things. She dreamt about the islanders killing themselves, she dreamt of even the Pilot killing himself, leaving Carian with no way to return home...But worst of all, she dreamt of her own selfishness. She actually wanted more people to come to the island, and everyone hated her in her dream. She even morphed into the Pilot a few times. Of course, they were only dreams...but the selfish part was true. She did want more islanders, whether they were torn from their famililes or not. She was selfish enough to want the company.
Little did she know that those dreams were affecting her physically. Her hair was rapidly changing colours randomly, and her whole body was jerking over the place.
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Gen was going over to the armory to get a sword, dagger, and bow. What he saw was not what he expected ,the armory was on fire! Quickly thinking Gen ran over to the building trying to do something that would help when a bubble formed around him and the fire."Great now I'm suck in here with a ragging fire." Gen started pulling every thing wooden over to a side that wasn't burning and focused on making a bubble to cover them and to keep them from burning. he manged to complete this task ,but was extremely tired. He wondered around trying to find a food storage. "If they have salt will be kind of Ok. "Gen was trying to stop the fire.
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 am

Elaine was walking around camp when she saw smoke. She began to run and was there soon. She saw an elf passed out and...Gen trapped in a bubble with the fire! "Oh gosh. What do I do!" she said to herself. She ran over to the passed out elf and dragged her away from the bubble. "Um um." she said and remembered that smelling salts could revive a person. She quickly ran to the elf cabin and searched through her bags. All she had was a really strong perfume that she never used. She ran back to the elf and knelt next to her. She uncapped the perfume and waved it under her nose. She jumped up and ran over to the bubble. She banged on it bur it wouldn't pop. "Gen!" she said "I'll get you out! Somehow!" she rand back to the other elf to see if she had woken up. Maybe she could help her.
((Is it okay that I joined?))
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 am

((Uh...you could have asked but sure... Gen, the bubble is there to stop the fire because it takes away the oxygen so the fire can't breathe. Neither can you. So both of your posts are just weird now XD I'm waiting for Liianna to post.))

****-----****-----****----
Carian! - Elf! - Leader of the Good Side! - Leading Healer!
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

((Gen didn't plan on the bubble being there. And there is still some air in the bubble... it's just rapidly draining.))
Then heard Elaine and turned around she was banging on the bubble yet it wouldn't pop.So Gen went back to find a food storage,but if there had been it was already consumed by the fire."Drat" At that moment ,that little moment, Gen lost the he had been holding. He tried to breathe again ,but he couldn't get enough air in. Gen wondered around trying to breathe. Slowly Gen began to feel drowsy and like he was going to pass out. So he tried to make a bubble around him self so if he did pass out he would at lest be protected, in the hopes that of someone would get him out of the bubble. ((Gen's face is problem turning purple. ))
((Gen has a very high stamina so he'll last Little bit longer than normal))
((Dose he manege to make the bubble?))
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:33 am

((Um no Gen. Carian cast that spell so that the fire would stop. Which I said it has. Carian cast a spell to take out all oxygen instantly. A bubble with no air inside. If his face was turning purple, you should say that instead of saying it OOC. Not that he's there anyway XD High stamina has nothing to do with it. There is no oxygen there. And no he doesn't manage to make the bubble because he isn't in the bigger bubble. And when you say stuff in OOC could you please say it in one instead of three sentences in separate double parenthesis? Thanks.))

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Attolis on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 am

Carian I think you can lock this site now. I don't think any one is going to post.
Also sorry i didn't understand your post fully Smile
Gen Attolis
Archery Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

((Gen couldn't possibly be in the bubble because he wouldn't be able to breathe at all! But yeah...))

Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2