hmmm... will this work?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hmmm... will this work?

Post by Myka Roux on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Myka was wondering around the campsite. She took everything in with interest. This was her knew home, so she wanted to get familier with everything. She saw the armory and decided to take a look. She knew that since she only shapeshifted into a sparrow, she needed a proper weapon. She grabbed up the first weapon he saw: a sword. She liked the feel of it, but it was too heavy. She looked around for another sword her size. After a moments look, she saw one. She picked it up, and it was perfect for her. She started mimicing what she had seen people do in the movies. She sparred with an imaginary person. She twirled the sword and put it in its sheath.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Re: hmmm... will this work?

Post by Carian on Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm

"Hello? Who's there?!" Carian asked, jumping up. She'd been sleeping at the back of the armoury and she heard someone swinging a sword which her sensitive ears immeadiatly picked up.
She rand over to the front and sighed, it was one of the Shapeshifters, they hadn't met yet.

"Hello there. I'm Carian." she smiled.
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Mon May 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Myka, quite proud that she could wield a sword... moderatly well. She was lost in thought so, it came as a suprise whan she heard someone speak. She turned to face the noise and saw an elf.
She sighed and said, "hello there. I'm Carian."
Unsure what to say, Myka looked at her statetedly and said, "I'm Myka, not Mika, Myka." She was tired of people calling her Mika so she just said flat out that her name is not pronounced Mika. The elf had an air about her that she was important. Myka wondered if she was the Carian everyone spoke of. They said Carian was an elf... she recalled.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 am

"Okay then. Hello Myka. Would I be right in saying you are Myka Roux? The new shapehifter?" she said and before waiting for an answer went on to say, "You'll be working alongside Luke then. He's the other shapshifter."
Carian had originally come to return her sword, in fact it was the very same one Myka was using. But she'd ended up picking a bow as well and eventually nodding off to sleep. What a great Leader, she thought while snorting out loud.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Tue May 18, 2010 3:59 pm

"Oh yes, I am Myka. If you know that then I'm guessing your Carian, I've heard much about her."
"You'll be working alongside Luke then. He's the other shapshifter."
Thank God Myka thought I'm not completely alone.
"This is probably going to sound weird, but where did you come from? All of a sudden you were just there... It's a bit conserting." Myka looked down at the blade she was still holding and wondered if she had to pay for it. She wanted to ask if money was distributed on this island, but thought better of it. There was surely no mint here.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

"Yes, I'm Carian." the elf smiled. The other girl seemed happier about not being the only shapeshifter.
"Where did I come from?" Carian blushed, "I was...um, well...I was...sleeping. At the back of the Armory. In the shadows." she said, embaressed.
Carian noticed that Myka was staring at her blade with a sort of worried expression.
"Don't worry. You don't have to pay for it." she laughed.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm

She was right, this was Carian. She stated that she was sleeping, and she looked a little embarrassed. Myka laughed and reassured her, "yah... I would have done the same. If I'm tired, I'll just lie down and take a nap." Then she sadly looked down, remembering her old friend whom she would always lie on. And the fuss she made of it.
It seemed Carian could read her mind, because she also said. "Don't worry. You don't have to pay for it."
"Oh okay, I really like it." She eyed it happily.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon May 24, 2010 2:06 pm

"Good," Carian smiled, both too Myka agreeing with her about sleeping, and to Myka liking the sword.
"I made it myself you know." she said proudly, "I'm glad people are using the stuff we have here." she smiled, thinking of the lack of people lately and hoping to God they hadn't done what the first load had.

((If you're confused about that part check out the Sit Plots section of Important Announcements.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Mon May 24, 2010 3:02 pm

"Really?" Myka said impressed with Carian and her sword-making skills. "That's cool." She looked at the blade again. It was perfect for her, and incredibly sharp.

"I'm glad people are using the stuff we have here."
Wait, so has there been a lack of... customers recently?" She looked around the place. It did look a little untouched. There were large cobwebs dangaling from the celing and corners, and there was dust caked on in places.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

"Thanks," she smiled. But the smile dropped when Myka asked about the "customers". Carian prayed that they hadn't done what her lot had.
"I don't know if anyone told you but...well there used to be a planeful of people along with me here. Before your lot, and the one before yours. They um...well, some killed themselves. Not able to handle the change y'know. Others...they fought and killed themselves. Me? I stayed out of it. Hid. I'm the only one left from the original islanders." she said, not wanting to utter her suspicions about the current inhabitants.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Wed May 26, 2010 10:12 pm

"oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything... I probably shouldn't have brought it up." myka blushed, a thing which didn't do often. "well good thinking on your part. Now your like the lead erson and everyone looks up to you. At least that's what it seems like.he'She did in fact notice that when the other islanders talked about her it was kind of reverent as if she'd been through a lot.

((do you want tomake something exciting happen?))
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Wed May 26, 2010 10:24 pm

((a sword you were molding could have gotten to hot and something
caught fire?))
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu May 27, 2010 2:33 am

((Sure...Or maybe a fire just started anyway, because the furnaces were still on.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Thu May 27, 2010 6:24 am

((okay great! Sorry I have a flair for exciting threads
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu May 27, 2010 11:41 am

((I don't. lol))

"Don't be sorry. You have a right to know." she smiled, looking down slightly, Carian's hair a blueish tinge, but when Myka praised her it turned bright yellow.
"You really think so?" she grinned, before smelling something off.
"Hey...Can you smell something?" she asked, with a puzzled expression.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Thu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

With Myka's highened scences she noticed a smell almost as if something smelled weird. Almost as if something was blurry. She looked around and saw no smoke. She averted her eyes back to Carian. Her hair had suprisingly changed color. Her hair was an odd color to start off with anyway... Carian noted that she smelled it too, so myka peeked around the corner. There she saw flames growing from the furnace and moving outward. It was beginning to lick the edge of a wooden chair. "uh... We should probably put that out."
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Fri May 28, 2010 6:46 am

Carian turned around with a feeling of dread, and there she saw a big fire blazing right in fromt of her! It was eating up one of the chairs in the Armory now.
"No! That took me weeks to make!" she yelled to herself before realizing that the big problem was actually the massive fire threatening to engulf herself and Myka.
"No, no, no! It's not fair! I haven't learned elemental magic yet!" she yelled panicking.
"Quick, Myka! What animal do you shapeshift into?" she yelled, hoping for an elephant with a trunkful of water, or maybe a camel that could sput magical neverending saliva?
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

"really, your concerned about the chair!! What about us! Or the armory for that matter." She looked back at the fire which was consuming everything in it's reach. "okay I would normally say 'run' but this fire could consume the whole camp or even half the island. So, you have a plan?" She asked hopefully. Then Carian asked her what she shapeshifted into. "Uh... a sparrow. The only thing that I could do to be helpfull would be to fly out and get a person skilled in magic. Do you know where a close water sorce is or something like that?"
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun May 30, 2010 12:55 pm

"Person skilled with magic..." she snorted. "I taught everyone on the island!"
"Water source? There's the river...but forget it. You'd never get there in time. You wouldn't be able to carry much as a sparrow anyway." she said, calm all of a sudden.
Carian held her hands out in front of her and concentrated. A jet of water shot out suddenly but died out just as quick.
"I couldn't do it!" she wailed.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Sun May 30, 2010 1:35 pm

"It's okay." Myka reasurred her. "We will somwhow find a way to fix this mess.
Instinctively Myka ran to the fire yearning for sort of plan of action. She grabbed a large, blade-cleaning object. She went right up to the furnace and turned it off, while doing this, she was frantically batting the flames. They subsided somewhat, but it was still growing. The now demolished chair was acting as a kindling for the fire aiding it to exapand. Thinking frantically, while batting at the flames, she remembered that fire will subside without oxegen. She called out to Carian, "If we leave this room, can you do a spell that will suck all the oxegen out. Or make a bubble around it that nothing can penetrate?" While saying this, she realized that she had batted it a little slower, and her cloth had caught fire. She felt searing pain in her hand, screamed, and dropped it. Her hand had only a mild burn, but it had caught her by suprise.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon May 31, 2010 3:05 am

"Um, I'm sure I can try." she said, feeling like Myka was the Leader, not her.
Carian noticed Myka had a burn on her hand, and the flames were threatening to engulf her completely.
"Quick!" she shouted, grabbing Myka's good hand and running out of the building.

"Heela," she muttered when they were outside, holding her hands over Myka's. The small burn faded away into nothing.
"There. It'll be sore for a bit but better." she smiled before turning to the flaming building.
"Feilo!" she yelled with her hands outstretched, but nothing happened.
"Oxna!" Nothing.
"Oblivate!" she yelled and she found she couldn't breathe properly.
"Ceel," she managaed and the oxygen flooded back into her, the fire rising and burning a hole in the roof of the Armory.
"Shazelle!" she yelled and a bubble sealed over the burning building.
Carian sank to her knees, panting from the effort.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Mon May 31, 2010 6:56 am

Carian grabbed Myka's arm and pulled her out of the building. She muttered something and heeled her arm. Myka hysterically shouted, "What are you doing? Don't waste your energy on me! It's just a small little burn! Save it for the armoury." She watched as Carian said spell after spell trying to save the building. Not until about the fourth did she finally create a bubble around the building. With that she collapsed to the ground. Myka grabbed her and sprinted to the closest water sorse. There she dipped water into carian's mouth until she felt nessesary. she thought if what to do and decided on summoning Liianna she took up her sparrow form and began searching for Liianna.

((is it okay if I pm her?

Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon May 31, 2010 11:17 am

((Sure Smile By the way, I deleted your post for you.))

"Wait! Wait! I'm fine!" she yelled to no avail, gagging on the water being splashed down her throat.
"I'm okay! Just tired!" she gurgled out, but it didn't seem like Myka could hear her. Finally Myka left her alone, flying off somewhere in her sparrow form.
"Yeah, just saved your life! No problem! Any time! Your welcome..." she shouted after the little bird, yelling more and more things not realizing she was actually trying to help.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

((Myka, do you want to post that you found me and I post after that?)
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am

(( sorry guys for some reason I couldn't log on.))

Myka flew around the camp looking furiously for someone. Finally, she saw Liianna. As quickely as she could, she landed and popped back into human form. She ran up to Liianna and said, "Carian has just passed out because she used too much magic! Can you help her? She's by the river." with that Mykaturned back into a sparrow and flew back to Carian. She saw her and noticed she was awake. "are you okay?" Myka stammered.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next