The Tour//OPEN

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Tour//OPEN

Post by Yumi on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm

A girl stepped out of the plane. She had long black hair and she looked confused. She looked down and noticed that her legs was pale, almost white. Then she reached for the mirror in her bag and gazed into it and there was nothing there.
"What's going on!?" she screamed.
Carian just looked at her like it was nothing new.
Without waiting for Carian's answer she registered what the elf had told her.
" A WHAAT?! How can that happen? I'm human! " The girl yelled again.
The girl glared at Carian like she hated her already.
" I'm Yumi, Yumi-San. Will I be like this forever? "
Carian just looked at her, she had nothing to say, everyone looked worried.
" Well, will I? " Yumi cried.

Oops, I deleted the first post. Ah well, I'm sure you all get the picture. Carian's angry at the Pilot, she tells you that your a mythical creature, blah blah blah

Last edited by Carian on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tour//OPEN

Post by Carian on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Carian watched as a confused looking Vampire girl stumbled out of the Plane, which would most likely be taking off soon.
"Your a vampire, it seems." the young elf said sadly. "What you have to do now is decide whether you'll use your newfound powers for good or evil. If good, then stick with me, and I'll show you around the Good Side of the Island. If your evil...well, you best go. Normally I fight evil inhabitants of the island, but since your new. I'll give you a head start, I guess." she said. Many people would most likely look at her like she was mad. A twelve year old girl? Fight? Yeah right. But Carian had been on the island for many years. Immortal perhaps.
Today, her hair was a flaming red and it billowed around her as if it were underwater. That's how her hair was when she was angry, and she was always angry these days.
"I don't know, Yumi. I really don't know. Maybe. I've been here for years. But one day. This whole island will get that man, "she pointed to the Pilot in the window, "To send us back, and turn us human. But for now, we have to train you." she said.
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Yumi paused for a bit, and still glaring at the elf.
" Hmph!! I don't need you!"
Everyone just looked at her in a massive shock, espcecially Carian.
Yumi ran away, she relized that she was a LOT faster than usual, so the others couldn't catch up with her. Finally she slowed down and then started to walk, she saw lots of elves and fairies on her way to...somewhere. Normally Yumi would have been thrilled to look at these creatures but because she was a vampire, she didn't feel anything just depression.
Yumi couldn't help but to think by Carian's words " We'll have to train you first." Train for what?? There was movement behind her, Yumi turned around to see ....
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Carian sighed as Yumi ran away. So, the Bad Side have one more inhabitant. There would be a war one day, and Carian hoped someone would help Yumi.
"Be careful!" Carian yelled after the young vampire. The elf leader wondered if Yumi would come back. After all, the Bad Side would be hiding right now.
"Oh! Oh, wait!" Carian shouted after the japanese girl, panicking. She didn't know her way through the Forest yet! She'd be lost! Maybe a bear would find her...
"Anyone else?" she sighed, looking at the crowd gathering at the front of the plane. After the tour Carian was going to do the Unforgivible. She'd go into Bad Territory, to look for Yumi.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am

Luke stepped off of the plane, looking around. He felt weird, but that was it. It was like someone had reached into his head and made his senses more sensitive.
He saw a girl who introduced herself as Carian. Apparently, she was an elf. Luke was about to scoff and turn away when he noticed her ears.
"Wait.. you said we'd turn into mythical creatures? Well, I still look the same. I don't feel much different either. I think the air's cleared my head up though... my senses seem to be a bit more... sensitive."
He watched the vampire girl run away, through the woods. He hoped she would reflect on her choices.
And those choices would be difficult. Good or evil? Why couldn't he be a bit of both? Of course, the answer came to him. He couldn't be evil. Not wouldn't. Couldn't. He just didn't have it in him.
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 am

"We already have turned into mythical creatures. Your not a vampire, and your not an elf or fairy. Of course you could be anything. But I have an idea about what you are." she said to the boy who'd seemed nicer then Yumi San.
"Try concentrating on an animal. Concentrate really hard. I think you better come outside before that though." Carian said.
"Of course your senses are better. I just told you all. You've been transformed into magical beings. And there's no use in shouting at me, or not believing me. Because it's a fact." Then she pointed at her delicately pointed ears, "You think these are fake? They aren't. You think Yumi just covered her body in white paint? No, she didn't."

She looked around at all of the newcomers. "Come outside, now." she said to the boy, waiting for him to to do as she asked.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

Luke walked outside. As he was out, he started to concentrate on an animal. He decided on a panther. At first, he felt a bit stupid, but then something weird started to happen.... he felt his body changing, growing smaller, but longer. He felt his teeth grow into fangs, felt hair grow over his body.
Less than ten seconds later, he was a panther.
Whoa! Cool! he thought.
He focused on the way he was before, and felt himself change back. just as he was changing, he hesitated. What about his clothes? That would be really embarrassing... By the time that thought had gone through his head, he was already human again. And he was still in his clothes. He let out a sigh of relief, then grinned his widest smile.
"That was awesome!"
Well, that definitely explained the heightened senses. He wondered if he could communicate while he was in animal form... like the animorphs did, telepathically.
Nah... that won't happen. Will it?
"Have there been any shapeshifters before me?" He asked. "Because I was wondering if its possible for me to communicate with people while I'm shifted..."
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:43 am

Carian grinned a wide smile at the boy in panther form.
When he changed back she was really relieved. He was obviously a good person, because he hadn't tried to rip Cari's throat out yet.
"Uh...actually. I'm sort of alone on this island now. There were a handful of others. Some got...uh depressed about how they were. And some just had big...fights. I did neither. I knew that one day, more people would come, and I needed to help them learn to fight. So I will." she said, "Uh...I made it up about there being more people. I just thought that'd make me seem more...likeable, that I managed to keep a few people alive." she added, embaressed.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:47 am

"Ah... so your the only one who's managed to control their temper?" Luke asked. "Well, with that... that... oh, I can't describe him without swearing, which is something I don't like to do."
Instead of swearing in his anger, he pointed to the Pilot.
"Well, with him, I'm pretty sure we won't be the only ones here for much longer."
Luke glared at the Pilot. It wasn't because the Pilot had brought him here (Luke had a feeling he was going to love it here), but because he had been lied to.

However, he had wanted a new start, which is what he was getting. And he was going to be as optimistic about this new life as possible.
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 am

"If you like, yes. I control my temper very well. If I don't all hell breaks loose. Literally." she said simply.
"I tried fighting the Pilot once. But he justvanishes into thin air, or brings more people with him to fight us. We're gonna have a full army soon..." she said, trailing off.
"So, uh...want a tour? Or d'you just want a map?" she asked him. "Of the island I mean." she said, idiotically. 'Isn't a leader meant to be wise?'she thought irratibly.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am

"I'll take the tour, please. That is, if your not too busy..." Luke said, trailing off a little at the end. Had he just heard right? Carian was making an army?
"If you need anyone else to help you fight the Pilot, count me in."
Luke hated what the Pilot was doing to people. Lying to them, uring them in, and just dumping them here, on the island. It was a nice place, but if what Carian said was right, then there were evil people coming as well, so it wouldn't be as much of a paradise as it looked.
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Carian smiled, "Sure. I'll give you all the tour!" she said. "Great. We need to get more people to the island though. Well, I guess that's the Pilot's job though, isn't it?" she said bitterly. "First of all. I need to train you up. Looks like your all set with the Shape-Shifting though, so no problems there. But how are you with a sword? So much to do..."she trailed off.
"But that'll be a long way away...So let's busy ourselves with the tour of the island huh?" she said, walking towards the forest and pausing at the end.

((I'm going to post the Tour in different categories, instead of carrying it on here. Anyone else who joins the thread, just assume you've been there all along.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 pm

((OK, so next post will be in the forest?))
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 pm

((No, it'll be by the Freshwater River. Just go in order really.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:48 pm

((Okies then.... and now Imma gonna stop spamming))
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceana on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm

((I think I'll just post here anyway.))

Ceana was too absorbed in looking at her surroundings that she neglected to notice a difference in her appearance. Sure she felt like she was slightly bigger but that might have had more to do with the fact that the world was smaller...or at least that's what she thought. Ceana wasn't too acute as to what was happening to her as she realized how bright and clear everything was. It was as if pollution never existed, quite the nice change from the grimy Earth she was happy to have left. Ceana enjoyed adventure and was slightly excited.

But then, something was definitely strange. Her eyes, no matter how great her vision was, shouldn't have been able to pick up the small details. And the viewing window was...strange. Ceana turned to Carian, apparently the guide, and asked, "What's going on? What is this place? And why is everything so clear?" Ceana wasn't really panicking, more like confused. It was a different place after all.

Ceana
Apprentice Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 am

Allun waited by the door of the plane not moving. He heard voices out side, what they were saying would stay a mystery for the time being. He waited for them to leave, the plane sight before he krept forward. He had no clue where they were, and ther was no way he was going to end up with strange possibly carnavor locals. He left his grabed his light bag, and his sword. A genuine cutless, from the reansance era. He took it for show, I mean how many kids have a sword, it would have been cool to show off right?
He walked off in a direction, determended to find sometype of cizalaztion. After a few steps he took off in a jog. He ended up at a dead end, the only way was up. There was a cliff above blocking the rest of the beach. Allun walked around, and after a few minutes found one. Where a cliff is a cave will surely be. He walked in soon setting up his camp.
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 am

((Kree, I might as well set up a Cliff for you. I'll do that now.))

"Like I said. You've been changed into a magical creature. I know it's hard to understand, but it's true." Carian said to a girl with an Italian accent. "This is Mythworld. Well, I call it that anyway. You can call it Hell if you like. God knows, I do sometimes." said Carian, bitterly. "Things are clear to you, because your senses are enhanced. They aren't human ones yet. D'you have some kind of mirror with you? Have a look in it. Your an elf. Like me." she said, happier this time. It was nice to see the pointed ears on someone else too.
Dimly, she registered that someone had stayed behind in the Plane. She didn't want to follow them. It would be rude. But Carian would most likely go looking for them later, along with the vampire girl.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Liianna stepped off the plane, she felt funny, but she figured it was just jet lag. Shifting her Vera Bradley carry on to her shoulder she looked towards the figures standing in the sand, she walked toward them but it felt weird, she was lighter on her feet than she normally was. As she neared the figures she noticed that they looked a little strange, but she figured it was just her imagination and continued walking.  Liianna walked up to them, “Hi, I’m Liianna Bourne, Where am I, I was supposed to be going to Hawaii, but this obviously isn’t Hawaii.” Liianna said, confused and angry.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 am

"Hey there!" Carian smiled, trying to sound upbeat and cheerful.
"You're in Mythworld. At least that's what I call it, you can call it anything you like. But I think Mythworld is fitting, since you get turned into a Mythological creature." she said, still smiling at the girl. "Umm...you won't be going to Hawaii any time soon, sorry to say. But I'll train you, in battle and things. Really, the rest is up to you. Will you go to the Good Side, with us?" she pointed to the left side. "Or the Bad Side, with Yumi?" she pointed the other way.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:25 pm

"Hey there!" A girl said, she sounded like she was trying to be cheerful, but it didn’t fool Liianna. "You're in Mythworld. At least that's what I call it, you can call it anything you like. But I think Mythworld is fitting, since you get turned into a Mythological creature.” the girl said, still smiling. "Umm...you won't be going to Hawaii any time soon, sorry to say. But I'll train you, in battle and things. Really, the rest is up to you. Will you go to the Good Side, with us?" she pointed to the left side. "Or the Bad Side, with Yumi?" she pointed to the right side. “Ok, so let me get this straight, we are stranded on an island called Mythworld, we’ve turned into mythical creatures, and we have to choose between a good and bad side? I, er, I will go to the good side, but what creature am I?” Liianna asked, looking down at her arms, half expecting them to be a different color.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceana on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Ceana glanced over at the newcomer. She was extremely pretty but she seemed a bit clueless. She saw Carian walk over to the girl. Ceana vaguely recalled the name: Lee...something or another. Slightly curious, Ceana walked over to the Lee girl but maintained her distance. Sure she accepted to remain on the good side but Ceana couldn't help but narrow her eyes. She was always suspicious of the new people.

The girl had asked Carian what creature she was and Ceana couldn't help but wonder the same thing. She looked fairly human but Ceana had no idea how this world worked much less what kind of possibilities it offered. Ceana stayed behind and perked her ears, something she found to be extremely useful.

Ceana
Apprentice Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

"Can you not tell? Feel your back." Carian said to the girl, apparently clueless about the beautiful wings sproting out of her back.
"So, what's your name?" she asked, trying to change the subject. Then she noticed the other elf girl standing close to her. Carian had a feeling they'd be good friends, she had italian features and she was looking suspiciously at the fairy, as if she'd been here all her life.

((An admin with no muse. Terrible.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 pm

"Can you not tell? Feel your back." the girl said. Liianna complied, but when she felt her back it wasn't the smooth fabric of her windbreaker that she expected, it was something soft. She looked own at her back. "Oh my God, I'm a fairy." she whispered, still looking at the beautiful, delicate wings that sprouted from her back. "So, what's your name?" the girl asked her. "Er, Liianna, Liianna Bourne. what’s yours?" Liianna said turning back to the girl. “Ehhh!!(WOW) Holy crap can I do magic?" she said with sudden realization. She noticed another girl looking at her suspiciously, she had pointed ears, Liianna smiled at the elf. Then she fished her mirror out of her carry on bag, it was on the bottom. Finally she found it, but when she looked in the mirror she saw something she didn't expect. "I'm blonde?" Liianna said, almost angry. She looked again into the mirror, to make sure that she hadn’t deceived herself, her hair was slowly getting darker. "Ok, that is seriously cool eh? Liianna said, accidently letting one of the Canadian terms she had picked up from her parents slip out.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Luke had walked off, a little further from the group, lost in his own world. So he was a shapeshifter.
With his heightened senses, he heard everything that was been said. He raised his eyebrow as he heard that a fiary was in the group. He wondered what she'd be able to do.
He turned around and went back to join the group.
"Yep, it is. So what do we have now? Two elves, a vampire, a fairy, a shapeshifter.... and someone else." He didn't lnow what that someone else was, but the smell of him reminded Luke of the smell of farms back home. Of sheep... or goats.
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next