The fight (Liianna/open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fight (Liianna/open)

Post by Tori on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Tori sat at the foot of a tree gazing at the dark side. Ever since she had turned into a fairy, the other side started looking more and more inviting.

When Liianna told her that everyone was turning into mythical creatures she got really excited. Will I turn into an elf, or a shape shifter? But nooo she had to become a fairy. If she made a list of what creature she would want to be, a fairy would be one of the last things on her list. Heck it would even be after a vampire. She always thought vampires were cool and all, but since the Twilight movie, her respect for them has greatly decreased. Actually the book was kind of okay…

Because of all her anger and confusion, evil and angry thoughts started building up inside of her. On account of this, it seemed like the other side was calling out to her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Liianna fly up to her. Liiana was her best friend from camp, and Tori was going to make the best effort to bring Liianna along with her on the path that she is choosing. After a moment’s hesitation, Tori spoke. “Liianna… I’ve been thinking for a long time, and…” she paused. “I’m switching sides. Will you please go along with me?”
Tori

Location : here, there, everywhere. Wherever the wind takes me.

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: The fight (Liianna/open)

Post by Carian on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm

((Just to say quickly. My best mate had an idea on this site. You know you said the dark side is calling out to you? My friend said the same and she made these monsters up. They're Shadow Demons, that entice you to the evil side if they think you have potential. They can be deadly if you refuse...well, I think you should just see for yourself really. Here's a link to the thread: http://mythworld.motion-forum.net/bad-side-f14/yumi-in-the-forest-t11.htm ))
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Liianna was flying around the island, looking for Tori. Her friend from camp had been extremely distant since becoming a fairy and coming to Mythworld. Liianna was worried about Tori, her friend had expressed amazing magical ability the other day, the only problem was that she did not have control over it and that lack of control could kill her....

Finally Liianna found Tori, she was at the freshwater river, staring at the dark side. "Hey" Liianna said. Tori hesitated for a moment. “Liianna… I’ve been thinking for a long time, and…” Tori paused, Liianna knew what was coming, she had seen it in her friends eyes when she got of the plane. “I’m switching sides. Will you please go along with me?” Tori said. For a moment all Liianna could do was stare blankly at her. Then she started processing the consequences, if she went with Tori, they would still be friend, but she would be enemies with Carian and the others. If she stayed on the good side, were Carian needed her to teach the other fairies how to fly and how to use their magic, she wouldn't have Tori as her friend, and she would be the only fairy. But Carian needs you to train fairies, a voice said in her head. Before she would tell Tori no, she would convince her not to go. “Tori, are you really going to do this, and are you really making me choose?” Liianna said, her voice barely above a whisper.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Tori stared at her as she was obviously pondering her question. In the end Tori knew that she was going to decline, but she was going to put in her best effort.

“Tori, are you really going to do this, and are you really making me choose?” Liianna asked innocently.

"Oh yah your just going to fly around to both sides peacefully and stay with those people most of the time and visit me some of the time." Tori said sarcastically. As a retorical question Tori asked, "How many wars between the good side and the bad side have there been since you've been here. Do you know how much tension and animosity will arise if you flit your little fairy wings around both sides all the time? I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm just trying to make you see sence. Tell me, how did you like it when you became a fairy? Just consider the fact of switching."
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 pm

"Oh yah your just going to fly around to both sides peacefully and stay with those people most of the time and visit me some of the time." Tori said, sarcastically. "How many wars between the good side and the bad side have there been since you've been here. Do you know how much tension and animosity will arise if you flit your little fairy wings around both sides all the time? I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm just trying to make you see sense. Tell me, how did you like it when you became a fairy? Just consider the fact of switching." Tori said. This time Liianna didn’t hold her tongue. Her hair was black with reddish tints and her eyes were probably even darker, proving how angry she was, no scratch that, she was pissed. “I would choose one side, and it certainly will not be the side you are on, and why would I even want to visit you?” Liianna spat, hopping her words would hit home. “For your information, there HAVE Not been any battles between the good and bad side because there has not bee anyone who has gone to the bad side permanently!” Liianna yelled. “How did I feel when I became a fairy? I was a little disappointed, but I got over it. How do you think I felt about me disappearing when my parents are already dead and my brother is alone with his only relation is an aunt that is my fathers half sister!” Liianna kept yelling, but there were tears in her eyes now. “Tori! Going to the bad side will not help! You will be outnumbered in battle and we will be no choice but to kill you! Do you really want this” Liianna said, she was calmer now, but she still had her voice raised.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

“Exactly, there haven’t been any wars, that was my point. I was saying, if you simply do not choose, then there will be. Do you seriously think, that I’m planning to stay there permanently. I know that when I go there, I’m going to have thought of going back. And I know that if I stay here, I will be in the same agony that I’ve been in for the past three days.”

Tori felt adrenaline flow through her veins, to an extent that she felt she could do magic, or something along those lines. It was almost uncontrollable; but she had to wait, she had to save her strength.

Tori saw a tear in Liianna’s eye. At that point, she knew that Liianna wasn’t going to back down. “At least come and see what the dark side is like. It will give you power beyond measure. Don’t you want that? And then you can use it for good. I would never intentionally try to kill people. The dark and light side can join, and be in harmony.

((Once you release any sort of magic, then it can happen))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

((sorry I forgot an offquote, and I know that bugs you))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

“Exactly, there haven’t been any wars, that was my point. I was saying, if you simply do not choose, then there will be. Do you seriously think, that I’m planning to stay there permanently. I know that when I go there, I’m going to have thought of going back. And I know that if I stay here, I will be in the same agony that I’ve been in for the past three days.” Tori said. Liianna said nothing, she was to angry to form a coherent thought let alone talk. (hey that rhymed!) Liianna looked at Tori’s face, there was something there, maybe, just maybe she could use that against Tori. She must be loosing control of her magic, Liianna thought. There was a flash as Liianna put up a shield of magic around herself. “At least come and see what the dark side is like. It will give you power beyond measure. Don’t you want that? And then you can use it for good. I would never intentionally try to kill people. The dark and light side can join, and be in harmony.” Tori said. “Tori, the bad side is bad, once you accept it you can’t get rid of it! You don’t have control of you magic, and that alone could kill you!” Liianna said, preparing herself for a fight.
((urrgg! why Tori why do you have to forget the off quote... Evil or Very Mad))
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 pm

"So what who cares if I die, I don't, and I don't think you do either." With this Tori simply walked away. She knew that Liianna would stop her if she had the nerve. When she was about ten feet away from Liianna, she prepared herself to spirg off the ground in order to fly across the river.
The surge all the way through her body was so overwelming, that she almost toppled over. She was stuck. Her feet were glued to the ground. Oh of course, it was rather witty, but still simple; it had Liianna written all over it. Why did she have to forget to learn the stupid little spells. Tori thought. She controlled her thoughts, and transferred her power to her feet. They unstuck to the ground, but it tore a large cut in Tori's barfoot.
Fuming, Tori pointed at Liianna. "Why did you do that?" She shouted.
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

"So what who cares if I die, I don't, and I don't think you do either." Tori said, and began to walk away. “You know I would care if you died! And you would to!” Liianna said, knowing that she had to think of something fast. As Tori was about to launch herself in to flight, Liianna stuck Tori’s feet top the ground. It worked, for the moment. Then Tori used her magic to unstuck herself, but she tore a large cut in her foot. Tori pointed at Liianna "Why did you do that?" She shouted. Liianna glared at Tori, “I can’t let you leave” Liianna said. I won’t let you leave, she thought in her mind.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:22 pm

."And why is that? Your not my mother, and it's sort of a free country. Are you afaid that I'm going to become and all-powerful mindless ruler of the bad side just because I'm the only full person there? For your information, I never have and never will be interested in becoming a tyrant. And seriously, how silly would that be if a fairy became the 'white witch'." She smirked at her reference of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe , one of her favorite old books. "Now if I went into witchcraft, it would be a different picture. Well for the amount of time that I met to at the camp in Hawii to now, it was nice knowing you." She remembered the time she and Liianna had spent together at camp; it seemed so long ago. With that she spang from the ground and took flight, half expecting Liianna to shoot her down or something along the lines.

Last edited by Tori on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:35 pm

"And why is that? Your not my mother, and it's sort of a free country. Are you afraid that I'm going to become and all-powerful mindless ruler of the bad side just because I'm the only full person there? For your information, I never have and never will be interested in becoming a tyrant. And seriously, how silly would that be if a fairy became the 'white witch' Now if I went into witchcraft, it would be a different picture. Well for the amount of time that I met to at the camp in Hawaii to now, it was nice knowing you." Tori said, angrily. “Actually, I am not afraid of you becoming an all-powerful mindless ruler of the bad side, and I am certainly not your mother! How is one of C.S. Lewis’ books relevant in this situation?! (Geneva nerd!)” Liianna shouted. Tori was in the air now, this time Liianna put a shield around Tori, preventing her from flying any farther. The shield around herself was draining her energy so she released the magic. “It was nice meeting you, but I’m afraid you won’t be going anywhere soon.” Liianna said, an evil glint in her eye.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

“Actually, I am not afraid of you becoming an all-powerful mindless ruler of the bad side, and I am certainly not your mother! How is one of C.S. Lewis’ books relevant in this situation?! It was nice meeting you, but I’m afraid you won’t be going anywhere soon.” When Liianna put a sheild around Tori, she had gone too far. Tori looked at Liianna, and gathered all the power she could muster and sent it at Liianna. It went strait through the weak layer that was sustaining her, and bounced off the strong three-layered shield around Liianna. Tori felt herself falling... she looked in front of her and saw a blue vat of power come strait at her. She was too weak to stop it, and too weak to fly out of the way. The magic hit her square across the chest.

Tori saw her parents, her older sister, and her younger brother. She looked into their faces and said, "I'm sorry." Then she was no more.
Her body crashed into the thick current in the water. Instead of sinking, her body remained there floating as a sort of warning to all who dare enter the dark side.

((you can start walking away, and then I'll come back as a ghost))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 am

Tori had a look of extreme concentration on her face, it gave Liianna a second warning. She put up here shield, just in time, a flash of blue light hit her shield and rebounded. “NO!” Liianna shouted, but to late, it had already hit Tori. “I’m sorry” Tori said. “I’m sorry too” Liianna said sadly, but she already knew that she was gone.

Liianna stared at the body floating in the river. Using her magic she moved it to the bank and set it down. After digging a grave, six feet deep and a little longer than Tori’s height. Liianna used her magic and made the body hover in the air, she noticed that Tori’s eyes were open. Tears poring down her cheeks, Liianna put a hand on Tori's eyelids and closed them, and she put the body in the grave and replaced the sand. Then she found two rocks and carved a message on both of them.
One said:
Here lies Tori,
A Daughter,
A Sibling,
And a friend who was like a sister to me.

The other said:
May Tori’s death be a warning to all who dare to enter the dark side.

Liianna placed the warning on the bank of the river, and the other on Tori’s grave. She had no clue what to do now, so she just started walking away, there was no point in staying, she though…
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

There is one thing that you and many others including Tori must understand. In a world like this; with mythical creatures, monsters, and the like. Passage to the world of the dead is quite hard especially if you have unfinished work to accomplish. In this situation Tori did in fact have unfinished work to uttend to. Dead or alive, Tori had trouble passing to another "setteling". In life she could not go to the dark side, and in death she could not pass to the land of the dead. On account of this, Tori came back as a ghost.

Tori saw her old freind Liianna turn arund and start walking away. "Wait, Liianna," Tori called fratically. She had no idea if she was dead or alive..
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 am

((Wow good plot! XD Do you want me to make a Ghost group? That'd be cool.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm

((Sure, and I can get my picture black and white))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

((Okey Dokey then!))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

((I promise I will reply tomorrow))
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:51 pm

((You said that three days ago!!))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

((This is SOO spamming now, but I love your avatar Tori!))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 am

((Thank you, and thanks to Liianna. Ok I'm not going to spam anymore. Post already Liianna! You know I mean that in the friendlyest way Very Happy ))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Liianna felt like she was falling, she had killed one of her best friends. It was her fault, if only she had helped Tori control her magic a little more, if only she had recognized the change in her friend, if only she had...
She continued walking away, lost in her own thoughts and relieving what had just happened. Every part of her rejected it. Every part of her knew it was true. Liianna hated herself for what she had just done. Then she heard a noise, a whisper, almost like wind, but there was no wind blowing. Liianna could have sworn that she had head someone or something telling her to wait. She turned around slowly, almost afraid to face Tori's grave. Something was shimmering right above the river, she could almost make out the form of someone she had known, Tori.

(((I know!!! I've been busy!! I got 6th in the 100m at the track meet and we have four puppies!!!! I have been busy with homework *coughs*))
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm

As her being wisped into shape, Tori could almost make out the form of her freind Liianna. Oh great, the person who I am so eager to meet right now, Tori thought. As she began to see claerly, Tori looked down at herself. Terrified she discovered that her skin was transparent. Looking down she realized that she was floating, and without putting any strain on her wings. In her panic she glanced up, and saw Liianna for sure. Sudden realization of what just happened came to her. Tori wasn't quite sure if she wanted to hug Liianna, or taize her. Dismayed, she looked upon herself once again; a vivid memory of her breif passage after she had died came to her. It wasn't a happy thought, and yet it wasn't a sad thought either. Tori decided that she would never relate what had happened to another soul. A little relieved, she started gliding to her old friend.
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

((I meant floating to be italised, and I'm sorry about your fourth puppy Sad ))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top