Rules, please post to say you've read them and understood.

Go down

Rules, please post to say you've read them and understood.

Post by Carian on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome to Mythworld, hopefully it'll be a good site once it's up and going! Well, whether you've actually created an account yet or not, this is what you need to do.

Character Rules

1) Create a character and fill out a character sheet. What is a character sheet? Whoever you plan to RP as didn't just poof into existance. (Okay, he or she kinda did, but that's not the point.) The point is, your character came with a name, a birthday, a history, a personality, and an appearance. The name and birthday can be one line, obviously, but the history, personality, and appearance have to be at least five sentences. We would also like an RP sample so we know how to help our members improve. Be kind! Recycle! If you have a sample from another RP site, feel free to submit that. Finally, we would also like to know how you found out about Demigods. Did you find us on one of our affiliated sites? Did a friend tell you about us? How did you hear about us? Or were you just browsing?

2) What kind of character can you be? Well, I've posted that in the Creation Sheet, if you read it more thoroughly. Most people pick a certain thing you want to be, but some just post their bio and see where I put them. If you do th former, but you can't find one you want your character to be, PM me your suggestion and I'll add it. Right now, I'm leaning towards Elves, Fairies, Witch, Wizard, Vampire and Werewolf only. It'd be hard to fill in all of the groups as I'm sure this is a type of site that will take forever in becoming popular. However, once we get a fair amount of members, PM me what you want to be and I'll add.

3) If you put on your Creation Sheet, MAKE ME A FAIRY! Then obviously, your application will be ignored.

4) Okay, you've decided on a character, we've worked out any potential problems, and you have typed up everything mentioned in step one. Now what? You write your bio in the Creation Sheet, or PM it to me, of course! . You can either PM it to an admin (So far, only me.) or post in the Topic.

5) You cannot RP until your character has been approved, and you have received notification of that, whether it be by email or PM.

6) You may only RP as your approved character. You cannot create any other characters to RP as, as much as you may want to.

I think I covered everything, but if there is something I missed, drop me a message to ask your question.

Last edited by Carian on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules, please post to say you've read them and understood.

Post by Carian on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Site Rules.

These are the rules of the site in general. Please keep them in mind!
1) This site is PG-13! That means mild cursing, MINOR sexual references, and some drug/alcohol use is allowed. Use your judgement. If you think it's a little more than PG-13, then it probably is.

2) Think it just might be rated R, but you can get away with it anyway? No, you can't. I trust you to use good judgement, but I will be keeping an eye on threads and posts. If you've overstepped your bounds, I will know, and I'll make sure you know that, too.

3) Your character does have flaws! Everybody does. It is impossible for your character to be perfect at everything, so make sure he or she isn't.

4) No god-moding, either. Not only is it unfair to the people you are role-playing with, it is also incredibly annoying to have your character controlled. Please control your character's actions only, and nobody else's.

5) Each user is allowed two character at the moment. If you can't register a second account then I'm sorry, but it can't be helped.

6 No fighting in the OOC forums. I would especially like to request that you keep RP disagreements out of OOC. It sucks when your character does something stupid in an RP, and suddenly everybody hates you in OOC because of that. So please keep IC issues in the RPs.

7 If you have issues with anything the staff says, please PM the staff to try to work out your issue. It is slightly rude and it greatly insults the staff if the first thing you do is post a thread to complain about it. If you want to complain about something, fine, but complain to the staff member that posted it so you can try to work out a compromise.

8)You can post any amount of words in OOC sections, however please write at least 15 words while RP'ing. requirement.

9)No text speak at all! This really bugs me, and I'm sure it will bug other users as well. It is not difficult at all to type the extra two letters for "you". Please, please, please use decent spelling and grammer in both OOC and RP posts. It makes it so much easier for other members to read, and it keeps you from looking stupid.

10 With all that in mind, I will be employing the three strike system. You get three warnings. Ater that, you're off my site. This doesn't apply to reminders about the OOC word requirements and such; however, it does apply to overboard cursing, god-moding, and the likes.
First Warning: I tell you off.
Second Strike: Possible temporary ban and a definite PM, depending on how serious the "offence" is.
Third Strike: You get kicked off the site. No matter if you were the first member, or if your the only member, or even if your a moderator. Your account gets deleted and that's final.

When asked the "Codeword", type in: Paramore
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Name:
Have you read the Rules?
Codeword:
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceana on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Name: swimminggeek272
Have you read the Rules? Yes
Codeword: CORRECT!

Admin's add: The name section referred to the name you'd like to use while RP'ing, please carry on to writing your Creation Sheet. Then I shall change your username to the name you want to RP as.

Ceana
Apprentice Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Name:LizMacd
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Codeword:CORRECT!

Admin's add: The name section referred to the name you'd like to use while RP'ing, please carry on to writing your Creation Sheet. Then I shall change your username to the name you want to RP as.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am

You've both been accepted! I shall change your username to you character name once you post in the Creation Thread.
Bear with me here, as I'm new to website making! It'll be a while until I get grips on this whole, but with your help I'm sure I'll get it up and running properly soon enough!
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

Name: Luke
Have you read the rules?: Yes

Admin's add: Please go on to write in the Creation Sheet, if you haven't already.
Luke
Shapeshifter Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Name: Allun Kree
Have you read the Rules? YES

Hey it wont let me post in OCC cause it says only admins can make new topics and or post.
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh damn! Sorry about that! I have no idea why that is...I'll try and change it! But your accepted anyway. Go on to create your Character Sheet.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Name: Tori
Have you read the rules?: yes
Tori

Location : here, there, everywhere. Wherever the wind takes me.

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Accepted! Please go on to finishing your character sheet if you haven't done so already.
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Name: Myka Roux
Have you read the rules? yes
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 am

Elain
yes
CORRECT!

ADMIN'S ADD: You obviously haven't read the rules, because you didn't copy and paste the part at the bottom. However, I won't argue.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down