Another Plane (open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Plane (open)

Post by Liianna on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Liianna watched as the plane came in for a landing. Oh great, more people that are going to freak out when they become mythical creatures, she thought as the plane touched down. Liianna walked toward the plane, she didn't want to really freak anybody out before they started changing by flying over to the plane. She stopped about thirty feet from it, there was no way that she was getting closer to that pilot. Her hair was its normal light brown, she was happier today than she had been since she had come to the island. Liianna had finally been able to lift more than a small sphere of water without saying words pr dropping it within the first minute, she was getting really good at magic. "Hello, and Welcome to Mythworld." Liianna said, figuring that she would get to the changing into a mythical creature later.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Plane (open)

Post by Tori on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Tori steppes off the plane expecting to see the island paradice that the Carribean had a reputation for. Instantly everything got blurry. Through the "waves" of blur, she thought she saw Liianna; the girl she had met at camp last summer.
"Liianna, is that you, what is happenning?" Tori asked. In that instant she felt herself change. "What is happening?" She repeated starting to sound frantic. She looked at the pilot inquiring for help, but he just looked at her like this was completly normal. She started to walk down the ramp and twords the girl that seemed to be Liianna.
Tori

Location : here, there, everywhere. Wherever the wind takes me.

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:20 pm

A girl stepped off the plane, she looked familiar, but she couldn't place were she had seen her. Then she realized the girl had starling blonde hair. "Tori?" Liianna said, not believing her luck, she actually knew someone on this accursed island! "Liianna, is that you, what is happening?" Tori asked. "Yah its me," Liianna said, unsure how to tell Tori what she was changing into."What is happening?" Tori repeated franticly. " Your changing into a mythical creature..."Liianna said, half expecting Tori to freak out. Then she noticed something, Tori was growing wings. Oh no, Liianna thought, Tori was not a fairy person, she was a total tomboy, and she was not going to handle this well.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm

"A mythical creature!?" Tori said mouth agape. "That's so cool, wait, what about the life I'm used to at home?" She noticed That Liianna had wings and was a... a fairy. Then Tori felt her life-changing moments. She was growing wings. Oh cool she could fly she almost thought out loud. Then she put her hand up to her back. These are not normal wings, these are the same kind of wings that Liianna has.

The thought of Tori being a fairy almost made her puke. This was soo embarrasing; Tori a fairy! She could never go home, this would totally ruin her reputation. Whenever Tori thought a fairies she always thought of her two least favorite things: The color pink, and frills.

"Liianna, please tell me this is a dream," Tori said clearing the rest of the ramp. "Pinch me and tell me this is a dream." This had to be there was no other explanation. She was seeing Liianna and she was a fairy. Thinking of that word just made her shudder.
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"A mythical creature!? That's so cool, wait, what about the life I'm used to at home?" Tori Said, her mouth wide open. Liianna saw the look on Tori’s face change from surprise to utter disgust. She must have figured it out thought Liianna.

"Liianna, please tell me this is a dream," Tori said getting off the ramp. "Pinch me and tell me this is a dream." Tori said. Liianna gave Tori a sad look. “I’m sorry it’s not, there are cool things about being a fairy though, I can’ teach you how to fly and fairies can do magic.” Liianna said, hoping to cheer up her friend.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am

Who cares about flying and magic. I bet loads of people here can do those things. She thought to herself.

For Liianna's sake she tryed not to explode. She was already angry that she wasn't going to camp, and now this. This had to be the worst day of her life. She flitted her wings expiramentaly. She soared right off the ground. Well at least that comes naturally she thought. She looked around the horrible island that had brought this curse upon her. It seemed she could see farther than normal. She saw what looked like elves. Then again she ought to get used to it. Of course there were elves, but she doesn't get to be one. She looked at herself with utter distaste.
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Myka Roux stepped off the plane unnoticed. Two girls whose names were apparently Tori and Liianna were talking. Myka watched as the one named Tori grudginly turned into a fairy. She saw that the one named Liianna was also a fairy. She had said that the pilot turnes everyone into a mythical creature or something like that. Myka did not feel any different. She looked down at herself, and she did not look any different either.

Myka addressed the girl named Liianna, "Okay, I'm reaaly confused. Why are you a fairy. And how did that girl just turn into a fairy. I don't think I'm any different." Again she looked down at herself. She noticed that there actually was something different; her sences seemed better in a way. Almost animal like. "Whats going on, something really wierd is happenning." Myka said in a dream-like state.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Liianna on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 am

Out of the corner of her eye Liianna saw another girl step of the plane. Tori was probably going to ignore her now so she turned to the other girl. "Okay, I'm reaaly confused. Why are you a fairy. And how did that girl just turn into a fairy. I don't think I'm any different." The girl said looking down. "Whats going on, something really wierd is happening." She said, in a dreamy way. "I'm Liianna, and as you may have noticed, I'm a fairy. The Pilot" Liianna said, pointing to the cockpit of the plane. "took you to this island, we don't know why but on Mythworld, you will change into a mythical creature, hence the name Mythworld. You're probably feeling funny right now, but that's just you changing, I don't know why I am a fairy, it's just what I changed into." Liianna said, hoping the girl wouldn't freak out. She had a faint idea of what the girl was, but she didn't say, she would wait until the girl asked.
Liianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

"I'm Liianna, and as you may have noticed, I'm a fairy. The Pilot" Liianna said, pointing to the cockpit of the plane. "took you to this island, we don't know why but on Mythworld, you will change into a mythical creature, hence the name Mythworld. You're probably feeling funny right now, but that's just you changing, I don't know why I am a fairy, it's just what I changed into." The girl named Liianna said.

"So she's a fairy too?" Myka said pointing to the other girl. Hurriedly placing her finger down so as not to be rude, Myka asked hesitantly "So... so what am I?" She examined her body and felt the wild rush of adrenaline go through her veins.

"Oh sorry, I don't believe that I've introduced myself. I'm Myka, not mika, myka."
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceana on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Ceana decided to patrol the area, not finding much else to do around the place. She missed being at home. Granted she was always up to no good but at least she was familiar with her surroundings. In this strange place, the most adventure possible was greeting the newbies who wandered aimlessly on the drop-off site. Kicking at the ground, Ceana walked around, trying to keep herself as quiet as possible.

From the slight sound in her ears, Ceana could hear Liianna. She didn't know the fairy well and never properly introduced herself. Nevertheless, Liianna must have played an important role somehow or another if she earned her favors with Carian. Ceana then turned her attention to two other girls. Liianna seemed to be in deep conversation to the two of them, or at least introducing herself. Ceana debated on whether or not she should meddle in but figured she might as well meet the others. Who knew how long she was going to be stuck here anyway?

Stepping out, Ceana made sure her appearance was known. She would hate for them to believe that she was a freak who was stalking them; she hated stalkers. Ceana let out a little cough and held out her hand to the group. "Hello and welcome to the planet. I'm Ceana, Apprentice Healer."

Ceana
Apprentice Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 pm

"Oh hello," said Myka in a dazed way. "I'm Myka, Myka Roux." Myka gazed beside her at Liianna. She still had not answered her question, and seemed to be contemplating her question.

"Right now I'm sort of confused. That girl over there," she said wondering if the momentarily silent girl's real name was Tori. She thought that she had heard that name uttered, but she wasn't sure. "-Just tured into a fairy I think, and Liianna's a fairy, and I think your an elf if I'm not mistaken. So am I a defective egg or something? Why have I not changed, or what have I changed into?" She looked at her surroundings. She had many unaswered questions, and many more to ask.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:16 pm

"Hi," Tori said. "I'm Tori and I'm as confused as you." She said adressing Myka. "I wish I could answer your question, but I can't. I just arrived on this plane as well, and I apparently turned into a fairy." As she said this she troubled to stay calm. Figuratively speaking she was about to burst.

This time she adressed Ceana. "Um hi, so how long have you been here?" She looked back at the girl named Myka. For some reason, she felt pity for her. She thought she had it bad, but this girl was burning with acileration. She was confused, sad and she looked like she could use a nap. ...And a bite to eat. Come to think of it so did she. Tori instantly felt hunger sweep her body. She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten...

((sorry, I can't spell))
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Myka was about to burst. She was so confused and no one would answer her question. "Okay not trying to be rude, but can someone please answer my question?!"

Looking up she saw a peacful sparrow. She thought how nice it would be to be so carefree and not have to worry about whats going on. Suddenly, she felt herself change. Myka looked down at herself, and instead of seeing the girl she was used to, she saw a sparrow. She shoted, "Ahhh, whats going on?" but she had no idea if the people were hearing what she was saying, or if they were hearing chirps. Okay, when I concentrated on a sparrow, I became one, so what if I concentrate on me. So with all her might she thought of her own self.

Within seconds, she looked down and saw herself. She wasn't sure if she wanted to scream, or say awsome.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm

As Elaine stepped off the plane she was crying hysterically thinking of her poor poor little brother. Through her blurred vision she saw a small crowd of four people. She quickly whipped her tears and saw two faces she recognized...Tori and Liianna from camp! Stumbling she ran up to them and gave them each a hug, not seeing the wings. Then she noticed the wings and said "What's up with the wings? Where am I?" suddenly she felt herself CHANGING! She felt herself getting taller and stronger. Her ears felt as though they were getting longer and pointy! "WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!" yells Elaine then she sees a girl turn into a sparrow. Elaine screams and then she feinted.
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am

Tori looked at Myka with the same remorse she had moments ago. However, she could not answer her question. Then, she thought she heard crying, and looked back up to the plane. Stumbaling out of the plane, she thought she saw Elaine. A girl she had met at the same camp as Liianna. It really is a small world Tori thought to herself. Elaine flung herself on Tori and Liianna, apparently not noticing the simple fact that neither of them were theirselves anymore. She heard Elaine say, "What's up with the wings? Where am I?"

Tori had only been here for a short while, so she did not have the best answer for her, but she summed up, "you have just arrived in a place where people turn into mythical creatures. And er... Liianna and I are well... fairies." She wanted to scream out the name and make everyone around her suffer, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Then she saw Myka turn into a sparrow. WHY DO I HAVE TO BECOME A STINKING FAIRY WHEN SHE GETS TO BECOME A SHAPESHIFTER! Tori shouted to herself.
Tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 am

Elaine started to wake up. "Wh...what happened?" she asked. "Tori? Liianna? Where am I?"
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:23 pm

((I will!!))

Bria stummbled out of the plane in a daze, she collapsed in the sand and was out for a little while. When the hot sun on her legs began to burn her she awoke. Coughing because of sand inhailation she blinked at the scene before her. A girl seemed to be in her situation, lost and confused, and slightly baked by the sun. Others had congrigated and were talking, she did a double take, "What is with their ears?" she thought, one she thought had changed from a bird back to a human, shakeing her acheing head she called out to the one lost like her and started to push her self back up "Hello? I remember you from the plane, are you...." but before she could finish she felt herself change, she was on all fours, her body got slightly smaller and thinner, hands changed into paws, clothes melted into fur, and little did she know that her fur was a sleek black and white combination. Her teeth became sharper, ears longer, Her eyes stayed the same, but still a wolf she became. She freaked out and wanted tyo be human agian, and so it happened, after the enitial shock wore away a smile came to her lips and she said "Wow!" softly. She wanted to try agian, so she thought fuzzy thoughts and wolf she became, she ran a few feet towards the other girl and the changed her self back. She would play with this later she thought, now I need to figure this all out.

Last edited by Bria on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 pm

That one elf girl kept babbaling as if there was no end. Thouroly annoyed at her, Myka watched another girl stumble off the plane. She watched delighted and mortified as the girl changed from wolf to human and back again. Myka was so delighted that there was another like her, that she forgot herself and ran to her. She fought a sudden urge to hug the girl and babbled out "I'm not alone!... Okay, you come to this weird place and turn into creatures and your a shapshifter I think, and i'm pretty sure I'm one too. I'm not alone, and I'm not crazy, and everything is so wierd." She caught her breath, opened her mouth, and decided there was nothing more to say. She had been talking alot faster than she normally did and she felt lightheaded.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Bria smiled, even though she had no clue were she was, what was happening, she atleast knew her situation was not unknown, "So this shapeshifting thing isnt unknown..." she trailed off not knowing what to say next. She just smiled. "So what next?"
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 am

Will stumbled off the plane. Her head ached, as did her arms. Why am I here? she wondered dully. Why didn't I stay home where I belonged? Then realization hit. Oh, that's right. Because I'm a threat to the realm. Great.
No sooner had her feet touched ground on this strange island, though, than her bones began to crack and stretch. Oh, bloody heck. Not again. She collapsed in on herself, her red hair turning black and spreading, her jaw lengthening as her legs shortened. Seconds later, she stood up straight again, but on four legs, not two. She was a black wolf, and a battered one at that. Her silken black fur was marred by thick white bands of scar tissue; a large star of it on her chest, a band around her neck, and a sort of bar-code pattern of thick and thin bands on her front legs. What the heck---?
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Roux on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Myka saw yet another person stumble off the plane. Once she changed into the form of a wolf, Myka wispered to herself, "Oh look yet another shapeshifter." She walked over to her and fought a sudden urge of... unrest? The closer she got to the wolf the more it incresed. She felt herself changing form and she knew why. As a frail sparrow both wolves eyed her. She fleew out of reach and dropped to the ground in human form hopeping that neither of them would spring at her.
Myka Roux

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 am

Will said something rather unprintable in wolf. She shifted. "Sorry, sorry," she said to the girl who had just collapsed. "I didn't mean to frighten you." She tried to smile, but her stomach ached. She could almost hear Tesse making a snide remark about Will's people skills in Elvish. That was something Tesse would do. Will missed her.
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 am

Elaine got up from the ground. Sense her two friend's were ignoring her she decided to go say hello to the other new people. She walked up to the two girls who turned into wolves and said "Hi,do ether of you know what is going on around her?"
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kaoknur on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am

Will gave a shrug. "I just know I was stupid enough to get on a plane that I wasn't told the destination of."
Willow Kaoknur

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 am

Elaine smiled "Same here." she said "No one will answer my questions!"
Elaine
Apprentice Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down