Yumi in the forest

Go down

Yumi in the forest

Post by Yumi on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:47 am

Yumi sat down, she was near a river. There was two sides to the island, one side seemed colourful and like it was full of life compared to the other side which was much darker, the trees looked as if they were dying. Yumi gave a huge sigh.
" I hate this place already, what have I done wrong to deserve this ..."
She was interupted by a sound coming from the other side of the island, she didn't turn around, the more she ignored it the louder the noise went until a shadow leaned over Yumi. The shadow kept pointing on the dark side of the island. Yumi stood up and jumped to the other side, a strange feeling swayed in her mind, she felt happy if that was the word to discribe it, but it was more than just happy ....
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Re: Yumi in the forest

Post by Kree on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Allun was running thought the wood. He kept jumoing from one side of the lake to the other. One side made him feel sad and more scared than he usally was, the other happyer and with a a cleaer mind. He had no idea what he was doing or what to do. He was just exploring at this point.

He saw a girl ahead of him. He wondered what she was doing? He ran over to her. His mind raced with evrey foot step. Maybe this girl knew away off this crazy island. "Hey" he called. But before he could get much closer to ask something, she jumped across the river. He slowed from a run, just before crossing the lake.

"Hey there" he said panting, he had been running from his Cave on the other side of the island to here. He was beat. "Do ..... you know .... awayy off.... this island" he asked between his gulps of air. He took his sweatshirt slave andwiped off all the sweat off his face. HE wondered how long he had run in the first place.
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Yumi turned around and saw the boy behind her, she gave a sly smile and replied :
" No, I don't, I'm lost like you, ask Carian aparenlty she knows everything! But I'd like to try and figure things out for myself, but... I guess you could come with me, If you want. "
She glared at the boy for a while, then felt something grab her hand, she turned around and saw the shadow again.
" Well?.... "
Yumi turned around and followed the shadow leaving the poorboy behind.
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:04 pm

"Who's Carian? Ohhh wait you mean the elf?" he asked. "I have no clue where she is". "Okay sure i'll go with you if you don't mind" he said. He saw her glare at him as he said that, and regreated it. Than something came out of nowhere. A hand made up of pure shadow.

"Wh what is that thing" he asked. He had never seen anything like it before. Than she turned and started to walk away with the shadow. He followed them, hoping to find out what that thing was. It was interesting, and thats what let Allun follow along. Pure interest.
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Yumi turned around she looked angry but she wasn't.
" Yeah, the elf girl, she really confused me earlier when i was with her, like a war or something, I don't understand... And that shadow thing, well I don't know what that thing is yet, but it does make me feel... different I don't know how or why. Anyway what sort of creature are you ? and what's your name ?"
She paused.
" Oh ! Well I'm Yumi and I'm a vampire."
Yumi's eyes turned red....
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Allun looked up at the girl. "Yah I knos right. She came in and yelled at me, for not beliving. That 'I was turning into a monster'. So when I laughed saying that this had to be a prank show or something. She went bazerk" he said.

Allun once again looked at the shadow. Though no matter how much he looked at it, he couldn't get a clear veiw. Than she asked him what cfreature he was. "Okay you can drop the act. I know there arn't any 'monsters' or what ever here. They don't exsits." he said. So when she said she was a vampire and her eyes flashed red. He froze.

There was no way a persons eyes could change that way. He looked at her as if for the first timel. "So so so so you are a Vampire?!?!?!?!?!" it was more a question than anything. The 13 year old was shoched. Evreything he ever knew was just blasted out of the world of 'plausable'. "So if your a vampire, what am I?" he asked.

At that moment he remembered the bumps. His hands shot up to them. What once were bumps were now horn stumps. He went pale, he knew now he was in fact a 'monster'.
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 am

" I'm not sure what you are, we'll find out, there must be something else on this side of the island. Don't worry I didn't believe her about the monster thing either. " Yumi sighed.
The both carried on walking.
" Can you hear that ??"
The shadow stopped walking, if that what it did, then several more shadows appeared.
" So there's more of them ?? What a surprise, hehe!" She giggled sarcasticly. The shadows surrounded both of them until it was pitch black.
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

He was ingulfed in darkness. "Whats that" he asked. He wasn't scared, that was the weird thing. He closed his eyes concintrating on the sounds he was able to hear. There were quite alot. "What ever they are, I don't think there talking to each other. Well not aloud anyway" he said.

((Sorry my muse is dead))
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Damn it! I'm late... Carian thought, panicking. She ran across the good side of the river, where she could keep a clear mind and where she felt happy. But then she hopped to the other side, and saw them.
"Hey! Get away!" she shouted at the shadow beings encircling the boy she'd shouted at earlier and Yumi San. But then a black snaking tendril shot out, encircling her ankle and pulling. She fell hard on her face, the ground was hard and cold.
"Ouch..." she muttered, then tried to stand. But the shadows wouldn't let her. Then Carian's hair changed to the deepest black, darker then coal, darker then oil. The colour of pure fear.
Carian's hair always changed with her emotions, and Carian was scared. The Bad Side inspired fear and the shadows were fear. Literally made of fear. They would kill you or entrance you or turn you. Either way, they were horrible. The only reason there were none in the Good Side was because they couldn't stand it there. Too many good thoughts.

((If you don't want me to join the thread, I'll delete the post, okay?))
Carian
Admin

http://mythworld.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm

(( its okay carian ))
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:28 pm

The shadows circled Yumi and Kree and started closing in. She heard a huge thump and turned to see Carian. Quickly she turned around and pretended she wasn't there.
" What are they doing ? Can you see ? "
By now the shadows were like a cage surrounding both of them.
What do they want..... If they didn't want us here We'd probably be dead by now she thought. The shadows was tighter than ever around Kree and Yumi but it didn't really hurt her, it felt as if someone threw a bucket of water on her.
The shadows started to fade away until they disappeared.
" A-are you ok?... Kree? uh.... kree where are you !! ?" she screamed.
Yumi was alone in a totally different part of the dark side...
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Kree awoke. He was lying down in a tree. Than it hit him, what had happened. The dark shadows evreything. He didn't know why or where he was. He got up, he felt odd. A feeling much worse than anger. He stood up trying to shake off the feeling. He cupped his hands around his mouth. "Hello anybody!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 am

(( are you turning bad Kree ?? )))
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

((I doubt he will. It's up to him though.))

Lying on the floor she couldn't see the other two anymore, but she still couldn't get up. The dark tentacles were growing now, spreading over her whole body, threatening to swallow her up.
"FANTE!" she shouted. It was a spell that slowed things down, a bit like slowing down time but it didn't slow the whole world or anything, only the things around the spell caster.
Immeadiatly the shadow feelers slowed down.
"DEENA!" she shouted, a spell that would destroy all inanimate objects it was dirested at.
The shadows exploded in a puff of black dust.
"YUMI! Ummm...BOY!" she yelled, sprinting off to the darkness.

((You can say if you see me or not.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:48 pm

((Havn't decided I might. Or I could stay netrual.))
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

((Well, it'd be a bit hard to stay neutral. You could for a while, but eventually you'd have to choose a side.))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kree on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm

((Okay than))
Kree
Sword Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 pm

(( im confused is this the last post on this RP thing :S havent been on it ages lol! x ))
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 am

(( i was thinking of putting my RP go on the beach - dark side of course, but i named the topic ... cuz i have no idead what to put it as, lol so if u have a name let me know please Smile ))
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 pm

((Well I guess it is the end Sad You can call it anything you like! Maybe something like: Dumped in the Middle of Nowehere//OPEN.
Anywayz Smile Post in the Randomness Thread in OOC Chat Smile lol you don't have to, but I'm bored. Maybe if you checked your emails once in a while it'd be better XD))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 am

(( okay thanx but how do i change i? i called it ................. lol x))
Yumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

((I'll change it for you XD I don't think you can))
Carian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down